1. Like Your Business Partner… Only Better!
2. Michael BowersDistrict Center Manager for OhioSBDC at Columbus State since 2002SBDC State Star for Ohio in 2007Founder, Lead author atwww.Ideas2Deals.comStriving to accelerate the growth ofentrepreneurship and small businessinnovation. #RunNerds Marathoner.Whats worth doing is worth doing for26.2!
3. The Ohio SBDC at Columbus State An experienced & award winning team providingno-cost, one-on-one business management advice with four centers to serve you at one location: Core SBDC Manufacturing & Technology SBDC International Trade Assistance Center Latino SBDC
4. Where is the Ohio SBDC at Columbus State
5. An experienced and award winning teamIn 2011, we:Advised 936 Small BusinessesConducted classes for over 1,800 attendeesFacilitated $5,863,7245 in loans / investmentcapitalAssisted in the creation or retention of 653 jobsIn 2008 the Center was named one of the top 10SBDC’s out of over 900 SBDC’s in the country
6. Core Business Assistance Business Start-Up~ BizStartNow, a three week intensive program covering the specifics of business start-up and operation. Topic Specific Small Group Advising ~ Topic specific content delivered to small groups of business owners to help them quickly address their most pressing needs. One-On-One Business Advising ~ SBDC Certified Business Advisors work one-on-one with the business owner to address the specific issues that will take the business to the next level.
7. SBDC International Trade Assistance  Developing export strategies  Preparing your product or service for export  International legal considerations  Shipping your product; pricing, quotation and terms  Methods of payment and Financing Export transactions  Business travel abroad  Selling overseas.
8. SBDC Manufacturing Assistance Continuous Improvement & Modernization ~ Process improvements, workforce assessments & training, lean operations… Inventions & Prototyping ~ Product design, modeling, prototyping, market assessment, Intellectual property, R&D grants… Partnering & Commercialization ~ Licensing technologies, capital access, mfg partners, marketing channels, fulfillment strategies…
9. Educational Opportunities Provide you with access to over 70 topic specific seminars and workshops covering pertinent topics for businesses at all stages from start-up to growth and existing.
10. Access to networking opportunities to support business growth
11. Access To On-Line Resources
17. Ohio Growth Summit
19. How Can we Work Together? What do you see as the most pressing needs for small businesses? How can you help us address these needs? How can you help direct small business owners to our SBDC for assistance?
20. Contact me at…E-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgOhio SBDC http://www.sbdccolumbus.com/I2D Blog http://www.ideas2deals.com/Twitter @MichaelBowers and @Ohio_SBDCFacebook https://www.facebook.com/michael.bowers https://www.facebook.com/SBDC.Columbus https://www.facebook.com/Ideas2DealsGoogle + http://gplus.to/MichaelBowersPinterest http://pinterest.com/michaelbowers/LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbowers030
21. For Information on SBDC Activities The Ohio SBDC at Columbus State p. 614-287-5294 www.SBDCColumbus.com