3. How it can be usedQuizstar allows you to easily create yourown online quizzes. You are able tocreate the quiz, create classes andassign quizzes to one or multipleclasses. Quizstar takes care of thegrading process and keeps track ofstudents in class by using their securelogons. Image: http://quizstar.4teachers.org
4. StrengthsFreeInstantly grades quizzes and notifies thestudent of their gradeAllows teacher to specify times that quizis availableAllows for creation of multiple types ofquizzesAllows for inclusion of sound and videoin quizzes Image: http://web.me.com/dbyrum/Ris/page36/files/blocks_image_1_1.png
5. WeaknessesStudent does not have to be present inclass to take exam (only applies toblended class).Student must have internet connectionto take quiz.Student to computer ratio must be oneto one. Image: http://lasgslausd.com/uploads/2/7/1/9/2719919/436169.jpg
7. Tool #2 Dropbox dropbox.comFree Cloud-basedstorage of all of yourimportant documents.
8. How it can be usedRequire all students to have a Dropboxaccount.If students use Dropbox for their files,they always have backup copies andnever have an excuse of “I left it athome”Public folder can be used to share fileswith the instructor or other students.Allows students to have access to theirfiles from any internet connectedcomputer.
10. WeaknessesConstantly uploading and downloadingfiles – doesn’t work well with slowinternet connection.Cloud based so it has the potential to behacked.Free account only gives 2GB of storagespace. Image: http://theflickcast.com/tag/dropbox/
11. Learning ResourcesDropbox Help -http://www.dropbox.com/helpThe Unquiet Librarian –http://theunquietlibrarian.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/noodlebib-assignment-dropbox-as-formative-assessment-part-2/Reflections on Teaching and Learning -http://blogs.itap.purdue.edu/learning/2011/04/19/dropbox-hits-milestone/ Image: http://www.technologyrekor.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Dropbox-Updates-Android-and-iOS-Users1.jpg