1. Overall Success and Contribution Award Application
2. Growth Absolute and relative growth in each Program (for 1 January comparing with previous term) -59% -11% 19% 17% 44% -12% Relative Growth -16 -1 19 17 25 74 Absolute Growth 27 9 98 1 02 57 164 11 - 12 43 10 79 85 32 90 10 - 11 Out in Out in GIP GCDP TLP TMP
3. Growth Number of participants in 2 or more programs TLP + GIP|GCDP – 15 TMP + GIP|GCDP – 14 TMP + TLP - 57 Overall – 86 Number of partnerships 52 ER partnerships 40 GCDPi partnerships 37 media partnerships 4 university partnerhips
4. Quality Quality index of GCDPi Q index за term : 0,54 ( summer - 0,48, winter - 0,6). Number of Re: 92, with Q index: 50. Projects: Internstional summer, 3 waves of AIESEC Academy (Y&P), Italian Weeks, Sunshine, CultFEST, Explore Russia. Absence of cases ICB - 0. GCDPi - With MC - 1. LC Catania VP OGX as a claimer. A very caring VP OGX Gabriele was worrying for his EPs food providing. A bit overscaling the problem, that was, actually solved the day before. GIPi - Lingvo school refuse to take one intern due to finance problems and he was already in Moscow. As results we paid him amount of money he spent on the trip
5. Quality LC management (leaders, members) 4 TMP recruitments : Spring, summer, autumn, winter. Volunteer recruitment in summer for autumn project in order to provide real TLP XPs as well as manpower. System of members integration. Education for members & XP providing (delivered by education & @XP coordinators in LC). TMP minimum system tracking delivered in LC. In terms of TLP – process of preparation., selection and induction rebuild. Education system to support leaders, from XP people, alumni, externals. Services in TLP, that need to be delivered, are now known and common. TLP minimums tracking in LC. Coaching of VPs in terms of TLP delivering.
6. Sustainability Programs participants MA for realization in next term (TMP, TLP, GCDP, GIP) GCDPi – 5 | GCDPo – 11 | GIPo – 6 | Total X- 22 TLP - 8 TLs, 11 EBs Total – 18 Retention rate of TMP and TLP participants Average Retention Rate of TMP - 80% 150 members in LC Average Retention Rate of TLP - 84% Retention Rate of partners Total – 73,5% (GCDPi – 67%, Er&GIPi – 70%, Media – 84%)
7. Sustainability Number of months of reserves (money/average month expenses) Budget with all details is attached Profitability of each program: GCDP, GIP Note : we earn from GCDPi 100000, but expenses were 400000 rub, that's why amount with minus) If we count that profit from ER mainly went on expenses for TMP and TLP that's correct. profit from ER was 320000 and expenses for TLP and TMP was a little less than 298000.
8. Innovations Successful Innovative products Value based events in GCDPi (quest, picnic, Global Village, Be Italian festival) Career Night – new format do not let any one indifferent ElGrid (electricity conference) - n ew target audience . Retali2day- Specialized topics more interesting for companies Marketing Puzzle- range of activities before and after the conference for preparation audience to event
9. Innovations Successful innovations in programs More complicated structure of the project with sub-projects for mini groups of interns and with group leaders (opportunity of L during X) Raising hostel association for getting more places in more Moscow hostels for free Each ER project getting @Alumni as a coach. (Retail2day- Dumitro Chattergy, Elgrid- Nemirovskiy Dmitry, Career Nignt- Bezdudniy Roman) Cooperation with GCDP in and GCDP out with Catania LC in special projects. Volunteering in organization in summer. Division of TMP and TLP. More education and support to VPs in terms of TLP delivery. Online PR activity & info - partnerships in business sphere in GIPi. Start of projects branding (Teach&Travel in GIPo for instance). Engaging events (summer events, AIESEC dance party, etc.) Insurance for our EPs Starting organizational development in the city
10. Contribution Delegates on national/regional conferences RusCo – 23 Summeet – 20 REC – 31 WeLead – 16 PlanIT – 19 registrations Participants in national TF, faci/OC of National conferences Olga Ivanova – REC & PlanIT faci, Ekaterina Sadikova – co-faci WeLead. OC team of WeLead : Yaroslav Kapustinskiy, Kirill Fedianin, Sveta Zvyagina, Kate Stefanskaya, Alexandra Lapshina, Diana Fazlitdininova, Tanya Leonova, Misha Shin
11. Contribution Participation in CEED programs, development of other entities Liliya Fayzullina , Lilia Safutdinova – CEED in E&G, OGM Lilia Safutdinova – CEED in Kemerovo Stepan Kharkov - faci & chair in Nizhny Novgorod Polina Polunina - CEED in E&G, GIPi Alena Boyko - CEED in NSTU, ER Ekaterina Stefanskaya – chair in Voronezh Ivanova Olga, Chipurkova Elena, Sadikova Ekaterina, Artyom Minnullin - Nizhny Novgorod FA coaching&support Ivanova Olga - Financial systainability PD group Chipurkova Elena - TLP PD group Minnullin Artyom - Legality & Governance PD group Fazlitdinova Diana - GCDPo PD group Y ou L ead – 3 CC VPs from @Moscow. Contribution to GCP sharing Summeet : Y&P project, New peaks of recruitment, EP servising WeLead : Successful Recruitment Active participation in functional teams Sharing on national voices,. Participation in FA tracks on conferences.
12. Thank you for reading and such a year we had. P.S. We are who we are Executive board of AIESEC Moscow 11-12