2. Our Problem
• Transportation device for 12 dozen eggs
down a rocky, bumpy road.
• Making the egg carton out of metal.
• Individually wrapping the eggs with bubble
wrap in the carton.
4. The Typical Egg Carton
5. Purpose & Restraints?
• The purpose of our product is to transport
12 dozen eggs safely down a rocky,
6. Other Possibilities?
• We didn’t consider changing the
transportation device (truck) other than
modifying the container.
7. Our Egg Carton
Metal box, with
inside, on all sides.
Memory foam egg carton.
Normal Truck to
8. What is Our Project Made of?
• Cardboard (carton)
• Memory Foam (padding in carton)
• Metal Box
• Bubble Wrap (lining the metal box)
• Eggs (12 Dozen)
• Standard Shipping Truck
9. Test & Evaluate
• Our neighbors said “naaa.”
• We do not agree with them because it is a
• We aren’t refining our design because our
neighbor didn’t give us a good input about
• Mass produced because our product can
be used for many people and is not
custom designed for one person.
• We are marketing our product to food
companies who want the best quality
eggs. (Food Lion, Wal-mart, etc.)
• We believe our product will work because
there is a maximum amount of padding to
ensure the eggs quality.