4. EMBRAER 145 BOEING 717-200TUPOLEV 134 BOMBARDIER CRJ 100
5. SELECTION OF MAIN RELATIVE PARAMETERS MASSES OF THE AIRCRAFT IN ZERO APPROXIMATION DESIGN OPTIMIZATION GROUNDS OF AIRCRAFT CONFIGURATION MASS CALCULATION BY SEMI- EMPIRICAL, STATISTICAL AND GRAPHICAL METHOD
6. STRUCTURAL GROUP MASS 13984 kg POWERPLANT MASS 3924 kg FUEL MASS GROUP 7900 kg EQUIPMENT MASS 4676 kg FURNISHING 1449 kg PAYLOAD MASS 4230 kg MISCELLANEOUS GROUP 977.75 kg CONSUMABLES 470 kg
9. 0.14 0.12 0.1Cxa 0.08 For take - off 0.06 For landing 0.04 0.02 0 0 0.2 0.4 0.6 0.8 1 1.2 1.4 Cya
10. LINEAR LOAD Qf at tank number 5811.2 Qf at tank two 1280.7
11. Two independent hydraulic system Operating pressure is 3000 psi Hydraulic fluid used is skydrol 500B-4 Each Hydraulic system consists of Reservoir, manifold, shut-off valve, accumulator, priority valve, one engine and electric motor driven pump
12. Always release the system pressure before removing a component from the A/C Never does any maintenance work on airplane with any other specified oil other than the recommended one. Carry out the patch test on the system to prevent the contamination of oil. This can be carried out using Millipore patch test kit. Never mix different grade of hydraulic oil to service the A/C.
13. Rib web Forming process Stiffener Bending process Lightening holes Drill bits and form blocks Milling Caps ASSEMBLY METHODCo-ordinate template method - Increased accuracy and lowlabor input.
14. RIB MOUNTING ATTACHMENT PATE ASSEMBLY DEVICEUPPER CAP LOWER CAP STIFFENERS FASTENERS SIDE CAP RIB WEBFor the assembly of the given rib section of the aircraft, it is recommended to use the
15. VERTICAL RIB ASSEMBLY JIG
16. Expense for one airplane 11.067 million $ Total manufacturing 13.10593 million $ expense Wholesale Price 15.674700 million $ Wholesale price + VAT 18.809640 million $
17. Seating type 3 Abreast Number of rows 16 + 1 Comfort level High Level Comfort Seat width 0.45 m Seat pitch 0.8277m Cabin diameter 2.27 m Maximum floor height 1.85 m Floor width 0.44 m
18. Total length of the passenger cabin = 18.14mTotal length of the cockpit = 1.90m
19. Thus the designed aircraft is processed starting from the initial geometrical parameters following its aerodynamic characteristics, the loads acting on unit structure, integrated designing , manufacturing techniques, the hydraulic system, and even its economical valuation s are done each step by step according to the valuable lectures given by my professors and with the help of their textbooks. At last the designed aircrafts seating layout is considered and cabin length are found and sketched.