2. Google Recruiting Strategy Google’s new social network…Still in its infancy, but will quickly transform into a very useful job resource for both recruiters and job seekers.
3. Google Recruiting StrategyProject
4. Google Recruiting StrategyGoogle +profileCreate a rockin profile …ascompletely as possible. Addlinks to your other social mediaprofiles (LinkedIn, Twitter,Facebook, your blog) sobecause recruiters will soon beout there hunting for talentsand candidates
5. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Circles Add recruiters to you r circles…Because they will soon be posting their job ads in these circles and you can respond immediately ..You can find recruiters from FindPeopleonPlus.com….or from the native interface
6. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Circles Add people who work from your dream companies for the sake of networking..You can find professional connections and recruiters from FindPeopleonPlus.com….or from the native interface
7. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Streams Just like newsfeed in facebook .. You can share your streams with the public (all of your followers) or just share it with certain circles. You can post text, share photos, videos, links and your location.
8. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Hangout Expect that an interviewer will want to talk with you via Hangouts. Get feedback on how you look and on your mannerisms. Get a little better at “performing” on-line each week. More
9. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Sparks So if you are used to showcasing your industry prowess through status updates on twitter or LinkedIn ..Sparks will make you life a litte bit easier…Sparks is a content recommendation engine that finds the most relevant information based on the topics you defined and were interested in
10. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Hangout Expect that an interviewer will want to talk with you via Hangouts. Get feedback on how you look and on your mannerisms. Get a little better at “performing” on-line each week.
11. Google Recruiting Strategy Google + Mobile Google+ is available on different Web-enabled mobile devices, and you can use it pretty much the same way you will be using Google+ on a desktop .more information
12. the following tipshave nothing to do with Google Plus… just plain old http://inspirationfeed.com/2010/10/top-45-google-logo-designs/
13. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Profile and Sites Create a google account … not a gmail account but an actual google account which is totally free and it’s additional venue that you provide for recruiters to find you. Google Site is another personal branding tool and its totally free..you can use it as an onine portfolio or just an online resume
14. Dan Schawbel on Google Profile“When someone googles your name, your profile shows up atthe bottom with your picture. If you don’t create and completeyour profile, then someone who shares your name can own thatspot. Search results display three profiles per searched name.”“ It has “Google juice,” which means that the websites you linkto from your profile will have a boost in the search engine. It willeventually mean that your buzz’s, through your profile, will alsorank high for certain keywords.”“ It acts as a central hub for all the information you share, yourprofessional and personal information and contact information.In this way, it allows you to manage your digital identity, as wellas others.”
15. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Maps Identify companies or organizations in your desired location of work by adding a relevant key term for instance “ Marketing Research Agency” or “Medical Clinics” then create a list of companies you can target. Visit the companies’ website or career page and you are good to go from there…
16. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Finance After identifying a list of companies you want to target ..start researching them in Google Finance ..you can identify there competitors , and latest news. This makes you more knowledgeable about the industry and more confident when your are in interview
17. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Doc and PPT After identifying a list of companies you want to target ..and you researched them in Google Finance ..you can create a consolidated file of information that you can acess from any computer. You can also keep your job search under control by keeping track of what companies you applied for and the status of your application.
18. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Alerts Basically telling Google to notify you every time it finds a new mention of your query for instance “project manager job 4 years experience “ Google Alerts will send you an email or via RSS feed any time a new web page appears. Indispensable for your job search
19. Google Recruiting Strategy Google Alerts Basically telling Google to notify you every time it finds a new mention of your query for instance “project manager job 4 years experience “ Google Alerts will send you an email or via RSS feed any time a new web page appears. Indispensable for your job search
20. Google Recruiting Strategyresources on YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zXjvQSuZYAresources on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/#!/googleplusoneArticlesGoogle Plus Guidehttp://mashable.com/2011/07/16/google-plus-guide/Quick introduction to Google social Network http://websearch.about.com/od/web20/p/Google-101-A-Quick-Introduction-To-Googles-Social-Network.htmGoogle Circle what it means for your personal brandhttp://www.wetfeet.com/blog/2011/july/google-circles-what-it-means-for-your-personal-brand8 Best Free Scripts for Google Plus http://www.bloggingtechnews.com/freebies/best-free-scripts-google-plus/
21. Google Recruiting StrategyImages CreditsGoogle Plus Logohttp://www.johnhaydon.com/2011/07/how-google-plus-change-nonprofits-connect-supporters/Google Projecthttp://popherald.com/google-plus-login-page-for-invites/8104Google Plus Mobilehttp://www.techylabs.com/customize-your-google-plus-profile-url.htmlGoogle plus circleshttp://popherald.com/google-plus-invite-available-changes-launch-next-week/8061Google plus sparkshttp://www.takneek01.com/internet/google-sparks/1109/Google plus hangout :http://blog.zoomqa.com/the-all-new-google-hangout-app/