2. Valentine’s day is a special day for lovers. It’s celebrated on 14 february in the world. Lovers give and receive presents, cards or things like: flowers, chocolates and jewels.
3. Happy Valentine’s Day
4. <ul><li>But, do we really know who Valentine was? </li></ul><ul><li>And, why has he become symbol love? </li></ul><ul><li>He was a Cristian Priest called Valentine </li></ul><ul><li>He became famous, because he didn’t agree with the rule of the roman Emperor Claudios II. </li></ul><ul><li>The rule was: “A roman soldier can not get married because if he gets married he can’t fight in the war” </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>The Emperador Claudio II knew about it and </li></ul><ul><li>he ordered to hang him. </li></ul>Valentine saw that it was unfair and he married soldiers in secret
6. asdfasdfsd adada asdfasdfsd adada Before Valentine was executed, he fell in love. He sent a letter to her girl. At the end of the letter, it said: “ From your Valentine”.
7. Today, in St Valentine’s day, in England, People sign love cards with: “ YOUR VALENTINE ”
8. <ul><li>May Molero Mateo </li></ul><ul><li>Cartagena, february 2011 </li></ul>