How To Download Pictures and Make A Movie• 1. Click on Add Video and Photos button 2. Choose the photos from your file card or harddrive (*click on first picture and press shift and clickon last one to highlight all and download all at once) 3. Click “open”
4. Organize pictures by hovering over with mouse, click on mouse, move to desired place and release mouse button hover m o v e
• 5. Choose Auto movie theme: Pan and Zoom6.7. It will ask you if you want to add music now, press yes!
• 8. Pick music from your file, or download some type from itunes onto your hard drive for this use and future slides.• 9. The music will automatically attach to the entire movie
10. Add a title by double clicking on “My Movie”(*The address and price would be good here)11. Click on box and type in what you want it to say
12. Delete: Directed and Starring black slides by right clicking over each box and pressing “remove” (make sure you don’t press “cut”) X X13. Add an ending credit: Thank you. (if you areputting this on MLS, do not put anything thatidentifies you.
13. Add an ending credit: Thank you. (if you areputting this on MLS, do not put anything thatidentifies you.
For a beginner, your movie is finished14. Press “Play” to watch it. Make movie full screen Watch the time of your movie…should never be longer than 3-4 minutes Use these buttons to add a15. A few tips: title, caption per screen Click on these buttons for more or credits advanced editing features
A few tips: Under the “projects” tab, you can fit your movie to the music, change the screen or audioUnder the “Visual Effects” and “Animations” tab, change each photo to fadedifferently, or turn
Don’t forget to SAVE YOUR MOVIE! Do NOT click here to save and publish You can save your “project” (unpublished To save your movie movie) to your and finish it to send Windows Movie Maker to youtube or by clicking here CBWorks, click here
Save under “For Computer” Change the name to the house address so you can find it easily. Make sure you are saving in a WMV (Windows Media Video File) format
You can find your movies by going to yourvideo file.• You are now ready to upload it to On Location through CB Works or to your own YouTube channel.• Once you upload it, you will be given a unique URL that you can add onto your MLS.• Good Luck and HAVE FUN!
Thank You!Jessika MayerColdwell Banker Plaza Real Estatejessikamayer@plazare.com