- Mayank YadavBASIC TIPS Dress smartly Smile Say hello and smile when you greet the audience Speak clearly Use silence Keep within the allotted time Eye contact is crucial to holding the attention
- Mayank YadavNON-VERBAL SIGNALS Use of hands - too much/too little? Smiling? Eye contact with audience none/some of audience/everyone? Standing still/ moving around/ standing up straight or slouching? Position in relation to audience? Mannerisms - shrugs etc?
- Mayank YadavVOICE Quiet/Loud/Clear/Muffled? Slow or fast speech? Monotonous or varying voice? Use of humour?
- Mayank YadavCONTENTQuestion your self? Well structured and following a logical sequence? Did it have an introduction and conclusion? Was it well prepared? Did they finish within time limit? Was the talk too simple or too complex and jargon-filled? Was it interesting?
- Mayank YadavToo many word in the Slides will makeAudience to sleep. Dont write too much onsingle slides
- Mayank Yadav Thanks - Prof. Mayank Yadav(Head-Training & Placement Officer) MBA HR , B.Com (Mumbai), MCPMathuradevi Institute of Technology & ManagementMobile :- 08305398593 ,09229849956, Tel:- 0731 -3223999Fax :- 91-731-2491799 ,Email : firstname.lastname@example.org://mayanktpo.blogspot.com/http://in.linkedin.com/pub/mayank-yadav/14/75b/aaa“Smile is curved line makes everything straight in your life”