1. James Bond is one of the mostJames Bond Is one of the mostpopular action franchises of alltime which is shown here in the‘Frequently bought together’section where the other threemovies are all also part of theJames Bond series. Howeverthey are in no order. TheFrequently bought togethersection consists of a number ofmovies that are often boughttogether through Amazon
2. Shooter was the first film to come upin Amazon when I typed in ‘Actionfilms’. In its ‘frequently boughttogether’ section it features anotheraction movie. ‘Green zone’. WithRelation to our questionnaire thiscould suggest that a lot of people buythere DVDs based on key actors oractresses. In this case Mark Walbergand Matt Damon.
3. Although Amazon suggestedthat Green zone was frequentlybought with ‘Shooter’ when Iclicked on Green Zone itsuggested that it is frequentlybought with ‘Hurt locker’ and‘Inglorious Basterds’. It isobvious that Amazon are tryingto sell as many DVDs as possibleby linking each DVD to another.These two films are yet again,linked to entirely different films.However it does tell us thatCustomers who buy actionmovies online generally buymore than one at a time andonly buy action movies. Theydon’t tend to buy more than oneGenre.
4. The Bourne Trilogy is possible on ofthe only rivals to James Bond interms of a single spy working alone.However my research on Amazonshows me that when consumersbuys a box set they buy other boxsets with it. However as ‘HarryPotter’ is a Fantasy film thesecustomers do not necessarily stickwithin the walls of the Action genre.A Box set it typically expensive butper unit you get the DVDs cheaper.
5. Gladiator is a film set centuriesago when the Roman Empirewas at its peak. My researchhere shows me when someoneis going to buy a film from along time ago they don’t tendto skip across generations. Forexample the film frequentlybought with Gladiator isBraveheart. A film also fortwith medieval weapons suchas swords.