1. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog11Amazing Bloggingtips that will improveyour blog instantly.ByNwosu MavtrevorDesmondAuthor @ Netmediablog.com
2. 2Article 1:On-Page SEO vs. OffWhich is more important?This is a free report about the best SEO practices that can improve your site’ssearch engines. But before I will share this free report I want you to first understand whatSEO means; SEO simply means Search Engine Optimization and this term is the root ofinternet and content ranking in search engines. SEO is what is research engine sees your content and rank your site accordingly.Following the methods i will discuss here, you will be able to drive tons of traffic fromsearch engines to your blog for free. I have implemented these methods and i canauthoritatively tell you they are very effective.On-Page SEO vs. Offmore important?So many times many people have asked me this question, which ofSEO is more important? As much as I have tried to answer thatsatisfactory answer to it, so I decided to research about the subject and you will be marveled atNetmediablog.comEO vs. Off-Page SEO:Which is more important?This is a free report about the best SEO practices that can improve your site’ssearch engines. But before I will share this free report I want you to first understand whatSEO means; SEO simply means Search Engine Optimization and this term is the root ofinternet and content ranking in search engines. SEO is what is responsible for howsearch engine sees your content and rank your site accordingly.Following the methods i will discuss here, you will be able to drive tons of traffic fromsearch engines to your blog for free. I have implemented these methods and i canhoritatively tell you they are very effective.Page SEO vs. Off-Page SEO: Which ismore important?So many times many people have asked me this question, which of On-Page SEOSEO is more important? As much as I have tried to answer that question there don’t seem to be asatisfactory answer to it, so I decided to research about the subject and you will be marveled atNetmediablog.comThe Tech Blog2EO:This is a free report about the best SEO practices that can improve your site’s visibility insearch engines. But before I will share this free report I want you to first understand whatSEO means; SEO simply means Search Engine Optimization and this term is the root ofsponsible for howFollowing the methods i will discuss here, you will be able to drive tons of traffic fromsearch engines to your blog for free. I have implemented these methods and i canPage SEO: Which isPage SEO and Off-Pagequestion there don’t seem to be asatisfactory answer to it, so I decided to research about the subject and you will be marveled at
3. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog33what I have learnt. I will definitely be sharing the knowledge with you here, so maybe you cananswer the question for me.But before I proceed I want to say it here that both On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO are veryimportant in building a successful blog/site/brand. While Off-Page SEO gets you in the top insearch engine ranking, On-Page SEO will keep you there for long, you can’t succeed withoutone, the two goes hand in hand. So this article will be more like teaching you why both On-PageSEO and Off-Page SEO both are important than a comparison between the two.On-Page SEO:On-Page SEO involves all the necessary SEO tricks we apply on our blog posts or web pages toget it to rank well on the search engines. On-Page SEO is very important and among the firststeps to ranking well in SERP. On-Page SEO includes the following;Keyword research – including identifying the most effective keywords.Title optimizationMeta keywords and descriptionInternal linking structure within your own siteKeyword densityHeading tags (H1, H2, H3 …etc)
4. 4Use of bold/strong/italic for the main visible keywords on the pageAlt tags for images – ‘alterExternal linking structure to other websitesOn-Page SEO will provide you with infor, proper optimization of your posts, including image optimization, higin post title, meta description, heading tagging, keyword density check, and many more. OnSEO is done first before Off-Page SEO, Onstarted in the Search engine ranking race whilit mean that On-Page SEO is more important than OffMust Read: The Basic Onsite SEO Tips You Should KnOff-Page SEO:Off-Page SEO involves all other activities done outside your site to help improve its searchengine rankings. Off-Page SEO is very important if your blog/site/brand is to succeed online. Ihave noticed that many big websites and blogs do not obey the rulesrank higher than sites with even better onNetmediablog.comUse of bold/strong/italic for the main visible keywords on the page‘alternative’ text title added to the image files’External linking structure to other websitesPage SEO will provide you with in-depth analysis of the keyword you are targeting to rankfor, proper optimization of your posts, including image optimization, highlighting your keywordsin post title, meta description, heading tagging, keyword density check, and many more. OnPage SEO, On-Page SEO gives you the first opportunity to getstarted in the Search engine ranking race while Off-Page SEO follows to add turbo to it. So doesPage SEO is more important than Off-Page SEO?The Basic Onsite SEO Tips You Should KnowPage SEO:Page SEO involves all other activities done outside your site to help improve its searchPage SEO is very important if your blog/site/brand is to succeed online. Ihave noticed that many big websites and blogs do not obey the rules of On-Page SEO yet theyrank higher than sites with even better on-Page SEO, then why is that? When I read some postsNetmediablog.comThe Tech Blog4Use of bold/strong/italic for the main visible keywords on the pagenative’ text title added to the image files’depth analysis of the keyword you are targeting to rankhlighting your keywordsin post title, meta description, heading tagging, keyword density check, and many more. On-PagePage SEO gives you the first opportunity to getPage SEO follows to add turbo to it. So doesPage SEO involves all other activities done outside your site to help improve its searchPage SEO is very important if your blog/site/brand is to succeed online. IPage SEO yet theyPage SEO, then why is that? When I read some posts
5. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog55from some renowned bloggers I try to monitor how they are applying SEO on their site and Ihave noticed that some of them don’t really care about On-Page SEO, for example some of themdon’t bother about the heading tags or even their keywords appearing in the URL’s. Off-PageSEO includes the following;Web 2.0 account creations (HubPages, Squidoo ect)Article marketingDirectory submissionsBlog commentingForum postingSocial mediaProfile page backlinksBookmarkingPress release submissionRSS Feed AggregatorsRemember like I said earlier, Off-Page SEO gets you in the top of the search engine rankings,while On-Page SEO keeps you there. How does Off-Page SEO actually do this? Googleconsiders backlinks as a measure of your site’s relevance to a certain keyword and as suchbelieves that any site with more quality backlinks pointing to it is more relevant than others. Sobefore Google can begin to consider your site’s ranking based on bounce rate, time on site andother search engine ranking metrics, Off-Page SEO will have to push you to the top spot first.Only On-Page SEO cannot do it, except on a niche with low competition. Your site’s authority isa function of the number of links pointing back to it. If you check top ranking sites for anykeyword on search engine results, you will notice that most top ranked sites have good numberof backlinks. So does it mean that Off-Page SEO is more important?
6. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog66Final Thoughts:On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO are both important, if you have a well optimized post, fewerbacklinks can shoot you into the top spot compared to when you have a poorly optimized sitewith same number of backlinks. You can’t use one without the other, each simply complimentsthe other. Remember Off-Page SEO gets you in the top, and On-Page SEO will keep you thereand sustained. Learn both and use both to create a balance in your ranking technique and seeyour site succeed easily.Must Read: Search Engine Optimization Tips for ImagesDo you agree with me on this post? Do you have a different idea? Do you think one is moreimportant than the other? If you were forced to choose one which will it be? Let me hear yourviews on this post, please visit Netmediablog and use the comment form to share your thoughtswith me. Remember to subscribe to my RSS feeds.
7. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog77Article 2:The Basic Onsite SEO Tips You Should KnowSearch Engine Optimization – SEO is often confused with building zillions of backlinks. Peoplelooking out for a good SERP ranking website tend to spend their time optimizing keywords andbuilding backlinks. While it’s true that building backlinks will work well, we can’t ignore thefact that good onsite SEO is more important than off-site SEO. The backlinks you build will helpestablish the website’s importance while onsite SEO will confirm that those backlinks arerelevant. In simple words, your onsite SEO supports your off-site optimization to boost yourwebsite’s page rank. If you have just started the search engine optimization game, then you needto know some basic onsite SEO tips to win the game.Here are a few basic tips for onsite SEO:1. Meta Description Keywords and Tags:Meta Description is typically brief and specific information that search engines use to index yourwebsite. Try to write an interesting description to entice the user into clicking your website’sURL. Include keywords that are targeted in the meta tags. It’s better to avoid stuffing keywordsin the description. These keywords and tags are some vital factors that determine the page rankof your website.
8. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog882. Unique Content with Title Tags:Have you ever heard of the phrase Content is King? Well, it’s beneficial to have good qualitycontent than using other techniques. It’s better to ensure that the content on your website isunique. Try using Headings:• One H1 heading per page emphasizing the most important keyword.• H2-H5 heading optimizing the secondary terms.Synchronize each heading with title tags. A title tag is an important onsite optimization factorthat ensures if the primary and secondary terms are targeted effectively. Ideally, a heading with65 characters is advisable as it is Google’s cutoff. It’s better to include consistent branding in thetitle tags. When it comes to the word count, try to have enough content with a 1% keyworddensity that is informative and interesting. It’s also necessary that you keep the content on yourwebsite fresh by updating it every now and then.3. Keyword Usage and Density:The key to keyword usage and density is to have high-quality and informative content withappropriate keywords that are not stuffed. It’s better to have the primary keyword in the firstparagraph of your content in addition to title tags. Using different keyword variations assecondary terms or LSIs (Latent Semantic Index) and aiming for 3-5 instances in the entirecontent is ideal. SEO experts believe that even an 8% keyword density is solid to shoot for, if itreads well and doesn’t seem to be spam. If you are a novice, it’s better to avoid going beyond1.5% as we do have penalties for keyword stuffing.4. Image Tags:“A picture is worth a thousand words”. A good website has consistent SEO edited images in it.Upload images to a website and name these images using keywords. You can use hyphens toseparate keywords as search engines read hyphens as spaces. Try using the alt attribute tooptimize relevant images for targeted keywords.5. High Quality Outbound links and Internal Linking:
9. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog99Internal links can build strong webpages as it is just cross-linking related content available onother webpages. When it comes to outbound links, these are external sites or resources that youlink to. Ensure the website’s credibility before you link. Remember, linking to a low quality sitecan ruin the reputation of your website.It’s not just this, there are certain other onsite factors like the comment system, the URL, the firstline and the first word on your website, etc., that can affect your website’s SERP rankings. Thesesimple tips when followed will surely boost your website’s page rank. However, with constantchanges in search engine rules, it’s pretty hard to win the search engine optimization game.
10. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1010Article 3:Search Engine Optimization Tips for ImagesProperly optimized images for search engine could be a source of organic traffic for yourblog.Search engine optimization tips for images are methods to increase your site’s visibility onthe search engine via image searches. Just as we optimize our blog posts to rank for certainkeywords, so do images also rank for certain keywords in image searches. One major area ofoptimization that many bloggers ignore is in optimizing their images.Images have the ability to rank on the main search result pages; most search engines today likeGoogle, Bing and Yahoo since implementing “Universal Search” can now rank well optimizedimages in its search results. This could be a massive source of traffic for your blog if wellexploited and today I want to show you some SEO tips to help you optimize your blog postimages properly.
11. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1111Search Engine Optimization Tips forImages:Search engine optimization tips for images involves all the basic on-site SEO tricks to makeimages used in your blog posts appear in search results for certain keywords on searching suchkeywords. So let’s see how to properly optimize images for search engines.Must read: The Basic Onsite SEO Tips You Should Know1. Use high quality images: High quality images have long been proven to attract clicks onsearch results, its natural for people to click on high quality images than some badly cropped orblurry images. So ensure to always use high quality images in your blog posts and maybe addsome Photoshop effects to it. Properly edit images used in your blog posts as this could become asource of organic traffic to your blog.2. Use Relevant File Names & images: Since people find images on search engine for certainkeywords, ensure to use relevant file names and images that reflects the keyword of the blog postyou are using it for so that people searching for such keywords can easily identify your imageand follow it back to your site. Also ensure to use relevant images for your chosen keywords.You can’t be talking of computers while using the image of a horse in your blog post; this is notproper because horse is in no way relevant to computers. Rename the image file to contain thekeywords you are ranking for and this way it will also be easy for search engines to find suchimages when someone search for such keywords. If your blog post is talking about internetsurfing, use ‘internet-surfing’ as your file name rather than ‘surfing’ as you might have peoplesearching for wave surfing clicking on such image and on getting to your blog quickly close thepage and thus increasing your bounce rate, which in turn affects your search engine ranking andof course your earnings.3. Take advantage of the Alt Tags: Have you ever imagined how search engines identifyimages? Search engine spiders make use of the Alt tags to find images. Search engineoptimization for images involves using Alt tags that reflects the keywords of the blog post; thishelps search engines understand what the image’s content is all about. Google and other search
12. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1212engines strongly advise the use of Alt tags for images. Keep your Alt tags short and succinct andensure it reflects what you want the viewers to see in the image.4. Descriptive Text: Apart from using Alt tags for your images, proper SEO for your imagesinvolves the proper descriptive text for your images. Always use descriptive text with relevantwords for what you want people to see in the image. Search engine spiders cannot read the textson an image so they make use of the descriptive texts to understand what an image is all about.So adding descriptive text for your images can help search engine spiders determine what thecontent of the image is.5. Use Proper Anchor Text: Best search engine optimization tips involves the use of properanchor texts for your images, instead of linking to an image with the word ‘photo’ or ‘image’ usethe proper keyword reflecting the image. Anchor text can play a major role in how your image isranked for a keyword.Must Read: SEO Tips for BingConclusion: Following the above listed search engine optimization tips for images you canboast traffic to your blog easily. I have a firsthand experience in this and I can authoritatively tellyou it works. Organic traffic from image searches can help your blog succeed, so if you haven’tbeen properly optimizing your blog post images, start practicing it today and see the results foryourself.
13. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1313Article 4:SEO Tips for BingAs one of the three major search engines on the Web, Bing is a search service launched byMicrosoft in June 2009. With close to 10% of the market share, Bing is the third most usedsearch engine service on the web, behind Google and Yahoo. Most people still reckon that Bingis leap years behind Google Search in terms of quality of service and reliability. But the Bingservice is fast incorporating new algorithms and innovations to improve its quality of service.Almost a month after launching the Bing service, Microsoft struck a deal to power Yahoo!Search, the second most used search engine service. Joining hands with Yahoo! Search, Bingcommenced its mission to end Google’s monopoly in the search engine space.Microsoft first entered the search engine space in 1998 with its MSN Search service, which waslater revamped and launched as Windows Live Search. In 2009, Bing succeeded Windows LiveSearch to become Microsoft’s flagship online search service. Post the launch of Bing in 2009,Microsoft’s market share in the search engine space grew steadily to 12.8%. It was also reportedthat Bing searches had a higher success rates when compared to Google, as more users clickedthrough the provided links. As of the second quarter of 2011, it was reported that Bing had closeto 15% of the global market share.
14. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1414Search engine optimization tips for Bing:When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), most webmasters employ practices thatcomply with Google policies and algorithms, as it is the prime search engine service. The sameapplies for online businesses that are on the lookout for publicity and reach. The main priority ofsearch engines is to provide quality and dependable results that match the user’s search query.Automated programs called crawlers index and rank content to provide them in their searchresults. Search engines also incorporate complex algorithms that throw up data when a query isentered. The structure of search algorithms and process of indexing varies from search engine tosearch engine. Therefore, it is mandatory for businesses targeting global reach to employ SEOstrategies that comply with the policies and guidelines of popular search engines.Though algorithms and indexing methods are different, the basics of SEO do not change. So, it isobligatory to get these basic practices right to be sustainable in the long run. Once get throughthe basic phase you move inch closer to attracting the important link and the promotion that somany webmasters long for. Some of the basic SEO strategies include URL structure, keywordresearch, search-engine friendly design, analytics installation and proper onsite keywordtargeting. Moreover it is also important to have an understanding of why SEO is done and whatare its consequences. It is vital take into consideration the following facts before laying out SEOstrategies.• Post content that is for people and not for search engine crawlers and robots.• Understand the fundamentals of your business niche and act accordingly.• Empathize on your target audience and market.• Though social media integration is quintessential for SEO, it should be organic.• Analyze, monitor and test your performance and growth.• Do not ignore local markets in the process of going global.So if you comply with these basic facts, you are already half way through the tunnel in terms ofan effective search engine optimization campaign. Now to tackle the differences between searchengines, you have to vary your SEO strategies. Optimizing your website for Bing is importantbecause you have the opportunity to drive loads of free traffic and become famous as a business
15. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1515by complying with Bing. I have elaborated a few SEO tips that will help your website get rankedhighly on Bing search results.• Utilize Bing’s Webmaster Center tools to monitor and analyze the performance andoptimization efforts of your website.• Implement micro formats in your SEO efforts, as it is being supported by all the majorsearch engines. Moreover micro formats provide additional benefits in the searchengine results page (SERP). For more information visit Schema.• Bing uses an assortment of geo signals to determine the appropriateness of a pagefor a country. So, it is mandatory that you update the meta geo tags with suitableinformation during development.• The probability of your content being indexed by Bing is heavily dependent on userinteraction. So please focus on the aspect of Click-Through Rates (CTR) in analytics.CTRs and bounce rates are two of the main factors that Bing takes into considerationwhen ranking or indexing a website.Hope these tips will be greatly helpful in framing the SEO strategies for Bing.
16. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1616Article 5:Four Ways to Increase Site Traffic with FreshnessTraffic is the nightmare of every blogger as it is almost certain every blogger will be worried ontraffic drop to his site or blog. The world of internet content is a dynamic and ever-evolvingenvironment, and one of the keys to increasing site traffic is to keep your own site’s content freshand up-to-date. A lot of blogs have written on ways to increase site traffic but most overlookedthe simple things you can do to increase your site traffic with freshness.Today i want to discuss the simple methods you can use to increase traffic to your site. Trafficcould be organic or referred or direct, but the best form of traffic is the organic traffic. Thismethod of traffic will forever send visitors to your site even after years of publishing yourcontent. So i will be focusing more on it in this blog post.
17. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1717Four ways to increase Site Traffic with Freshness:The following four methods will help you to keep your content fresh, and improve your trafficstatistics.1. Make sure the content of your site is friendly to SEO (“search engine optimization”):One of the main sources of traffic for any site will be the visitors who arrive at the site bysearching for relevant terms and topics. It’s important to make sure your site will show up whenpeople search for related topics, and for that, you need to make the site SEO-friendly. Usinghigh-value keywords and keyword-phrases in the written content, and working to build links toyour site from other websites, will help to boost the rank of your website as it appears in theresults of a search.2. Do some keyword research to maximize the SEO of your site when you writecontent: Use a product like the Google’s free Adwords Keyword Tool to get suggestions ofrelevant phrases that are used most often by online searchers. You don’t want the use ofkeywords to interrupt the natural flow of your writing or jam up your text with nonsensicalrepetitions, but knowing what keywords are the most commonly used by searchers, you canincorporate those into the natural flow of your text.3. Include eye-catching images and graphics on your site: You can find all manner of imagesthrough services like Flickr, and you can also invigorate your site with your own photos,graphics, drawings, and images. A page full of nothing but text will not catch a reader’simmediate interest–and in addition to being eye-catching, graphics and photos can often add agreat deal to the content itself. Take care to meet licensing requirements of you use images youfind elsewhere on the net.4. Invite other bloggers to author guest blogs on your site: This freshens up your own site’scontent with fresh viewpoints and writing styles, and often results in a reciprocal invitation toguest blog on other sites. Increasing your own visibility by guest-blogging elsewhere can bringmore readers to your site after they discover you as a guest on another site.These four simple tactics can keep your content fresh, and keep the internet traffic flowing toyour site.
18. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1818Article 6:Drive traffic to your blog with StumbleUponOne thing is to build a blog and another thing is to make it successful and you will need trafficfor that to happen. Though there may be several methods of driving traffic to ones blog but Iwant to discuss on driving traffic to your blog through StumbleUpon today. StumbeUpon is asocial bookmarking site that allows you to share your blog contents with other StumbleUponcommunity users.So many people may disagree that stumbleUpon is not the best traffic source for a blogger dueto the low conversion of visitors and the fact that the visitors from StumbleUpon may not spendmuch time on a site, I tend to disagree with such claims with the following reasons.Unique and great content: The main secret to StumbleUpon success is great and uniquecontent. You don’t expect a visitor to spend a lot of time on a poorly written article; users willquickly hit the dislike button and move on when they stumble on such posts. Bloggers useStumbleUpon to discover blogs of similar interests and can develop an idea of an article fromyour post. All your posts may not go viral, but one day a good and well written post may and willraise awareness for your blog and everyone will now want to see your other posts therebydiscovering your blog and that will be a massive boast to your traffic and earnings.Motivation and Encouragement: Another advantage of traffic from StumbleUpon is that itencourages us to write and keep writing knowing that someone somewhere is reading it. Imaginehaving a post go viral and 100k people have viewed it and liked it; imagine the encouragementyou will have for it. It will encourage and motivate you as a blogger. Encouragement andmotivation are two great tools ay blogger needs to be successful.Backlinks: A shared post on StumbleUpon may not be recorgnised as a backlink, but it cangenerate a lot of backlinks when many people stumbles on it and liked it. A well written articleor post shared on StumbleUpon may result into a lot of backlinks improving your ranking ongoogle.
19. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog1919How to get started with StumbleUpon:1. Sign up with StumbleUpon Fill the registration properly with the correct details.2. On successful registration, go to the Profile section and fill out your informationmost importantly your website and your interests.3. Download the StumbleUpon toolbar for whatever browser you use.4. Use the finf friends to find your friends on Facebook and Twitter or email that arealready stumblers.5. Remember to add me by searching for “Mavtrevor” without the quotes.6. Promote your StumbleUpon account to get more followers just the same way youdid with Twitter.7. Share your posts/content with su.pr or any other sharing network. You can eventweet and share it on Facebook.8. Once you have followers on StumbleUpon you can share your content directlywith them.
20. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog2020How to drive traffic to your blog throughStumbleUpon:1. Use very attractive titles for your blog posts2. Never StumbleUpon your own contents3. Discover and become friends with other Stumblers with sameinterest.http://www.stumbleupon.com/discover/keyword/ replacing the keywordwith your desired keywords to discover bloggers of same interests.4. Use paid discovery to increase traffic to your blog.5. Stumble regularly
21. Netmediablog.comThe Tech Blog2121I hope you found the above posts interesting enough, if you have any questions visitNetmediablog.com and use the contact form to ask any questions, while you are on it, you canalso subscribe to my RSS to receive my new posts on your email.Thanks for reading my ebook.