• Summarizes your employability at a glance• Professional Resume • A self-marketing tool tailored to your career objectives • It is the first link between you and your potential employer • Strongest points, gives you full credit for your achievements, presents a positive of your best qualities
• A functional resume is selective and only highlights those skills pertinent to your job objective
• A chronological resume is used to combine all your experience and employment history simply written in order by date starting your experience starting with the most recent position and going backwards
• Name• Address• Phone number• Career objective• Professional profile• Educational information• Description of experience• Employment history stating the dates of employment• Job title• Company name• City and state
• Knowledge about Resumes = 40%• Knowledge about Writing a Resume= 20%• Knowledge about the Purpose of a Resume= 30%• Has used a resume = 10% Sales 1st Qtr 2nd Qtr 3rd Qtr 4th Qtr
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.