• Is a text that is formatted to go to
another location. The location can be
a webpage , another document or file
. A hyperlink can also go to a specific
location in the current document or
to an e-mail address.
Click the insert hyperlink button
on insert menu
Right click the selected text
and click hyperlink
Hyperlink dialog box
• Steps to create a
hyperlink in the
• Click an icon on the left portion of the dialog
box to select the type of link you want.
• Type or select the location where you want to
• In the text to display text box, type the text
you want to display in the document
• Click the screen tip button to a set a screen tip
for the hyperlink . Type the text that you
want to be displayed in the document. This
appears when users position their mouse
pointer over the hyperlink. Click ok
1. WHAT IS A HYPERLINK ?
A. A formatted text to go to another location.
B. is a document or resource of information
that is suitable for the world wide web
and can be accessed through a web
browser and displayed on a computer
C. is a machine that manipulates data
according to a set of instructions.
• 2. What is the keyboard shortcut of