Embed Powerpoint In Wiki InstructionsPresentation Transcript
How to embed a powerpointinto a wiki M. Watts PSC
1. Create an account with Slideshare It’s free. It’s available at http://www.slideshare.net/ You will need a valid email address that you can access from the computer you’re on. Slideshare will send you a validation code. Record your Slideshare account details, including the email address, username & password. You might need them again!
2. Click on the upload button.
3. Hit Browse and find your presentation. *Note the different file types supported.
4. Fill in the details.5. Click on Publish All.
6. The program responds You have to wait, and sometimes it takes quite a while – allow at least 10 minutes!
7. Your file will appear in the My Uploads screen.To find this, click on the link to Current status
8. Click on Edit/Delete. Update your details so you allow Creative Commons Attribution. Click on Update.
Click on View Presentation.
Click on ShareCopy the Embed codeClick on the text box to highlight the text, then press CTRL C to copy it.
Put your cursor in the spot on your wiki page where you want the powerpoint to go.Click on the Embed Widget Tool.
Paste code into Slideshow – Other text box. (CTRL V to paste)Click on Save.