Be the first to like this
My presentation from the Enterprise Data World 2013.
Data.com (a business unit of Salesforce.com) integrates crowd-sourced contact data matched to commercial D&B company data in Salesforce.com applications. Learn how Data.com addressed various data operations, data quality and data integration challenges managing a data asset of over 30 million contact and over 200 million company records.
This look behind the curtain of the Data.com operations will provide insights into the lessons learned managing a large scale, commercial contact and account database.
- Assessing and managing the data quality of contact data
- Cleaning data using algorithms, crowd-sourcing, data stewards and data services
- Best practices in matching various data sources (contact and account data)
- Implementing scalable and user friendly search features
- Integrating data cleansing features in a CRM application
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.