1. Professional Termite and Pest Solutions since 1973<br />
2. History<br />Mick’s Exterminating has been family-owned and operated since 1973. We developed our own training program, which has been approved by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. All of our state certified service technicians must complete this training before they may service your home or business.<br />Matt Ostrander,<br />President<br />Jan Ostrander,<br />CEO<br />Mick Ostrander,<br />CEO<br />From Left:<br />
3. About Us<br /><ul><li>Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are very accessible to our clients and our main objective is to answer all your concerns.
4. No one size fits all; our service is customized to meet your individual needs.
5. Certified member of QualityPro, the “Mark of Excellence” in pest management.
6. Continually attending training seminars to keep abreast of what is new in the way of laws, products and procedures.
7. We are one of very few Pest Management Firms that have met the strict requirements of Dow AgroSciences, to be authorized to install the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System.
8. Members of the St. Louis, Missouri and National Pest Management Associations.
9. Members of the O’Fallon, St. Peters and Lake St. Louis Chamber of Commerce
10. Mick’s Exterminating was awarded Small Business of the Year by the O’Fallon Chamber of Commerce</li></li></ul><li>Mission Statement<br />To provide our clients with solutions to their pest problems, that are consistent with their individual needs<br />To maintain high company standards of moral responsibility, character and business integrity.<br />To practice fairness, honesty and to keep the needs of our clients uppermost.<br />
11. Our Commercial Services<br /><ul><li>Mick's Exterminating has been providing professional pest solutions for commercial and industrial customers for over 35 years. Whether you're in food service, food manufacturing, health care, education, office management, or managing another type of facility or business, a pest-free environment is an absolute necessity. We have the tools and the experience to solve your pest problems and prevent future issues to help keep your business pest free.</li></ul>Our Specialties Include: Crawling insect management, Bed Bug Solutions, Flying insects management, Stored product pest management, Rodent management, Wildlife management, and Termite inspections and elimination<br />
12. Our Residential Services<br /><ul><li>We will treat: Ants (Carpenter Ants and others), Spiders (Brown Recluse and others), Termites, Roaches, Silverfish, Crickets, Stinging insects, Bedbugs, Fleas, Carpet Beetles, Springtails, Mice, and Moles/Voles</li></ul>For comprehensive pest control all year long: we provide quarterly pest protection. Quarterly pest protection ensures your home and family are protected year-round from a wide variety of new pests that appear with each new season. By concentrating our efforts outside the home we reduce the need for applications inside. That “perimeter of protection” provides an invisible “barrier”; helping seal out pests from entering your home. We concentrate on potential areas where insects or rodents can enter. We also provide interior inspections and treatments as needed or requested. Mick’s Exterminating also provides single services to solve specific pest issues on a one-time basis. In either case, your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.<br />
13. Frequently Asked Questions<br /><ul><li>What kinds of pests do you treat for?We treat for Termites, Crawling Insects, Stinging Insects, Flying Insects, Spiders, Rodents, Moles and Wildlife.
14. Why should we choose Mick's Exterminating to solve our pest problem?The most important reason is our desire to offer the best possible service. We are always on the cutting edge of new technology, seeking ways of providing our customers with better solutions to their pests problems. We offer Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which focuses on decreasing reliance on pesticides to achieve long-term solutions to pest problems. Our services are individualized because a "one-size-fits-all" concept won't work in many instances. Our office staff is trained to help you decide what plan of action is best suited for your pest problem.
15. Do you offer any type of regular service?Our programs are structured to fit individual needs: Our quarterly program takes an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach to pest management.
16. Are the products you use safe for my pets?The Products we use are safe if you followed the instructions given by the technician. You should make sure that all toys, pet bowls, pet toys, etc. are removed from the floor or yard before our treatment. Children or pets should not be allowed to contact treated areas until the product is dry, in most cases four hours. We use chemicals that have little or no odor, but people with breathing problems should not be in the home during treatment. Make sure your technician is advised of any conditions that cause you concern.</li></li></ul><li>Mick’s Facts...<br /><ul><li>Is Mick’s Exterminating licensed?We developed our own training program, which has been approved by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. All of our state certified service technicians must complete this training before they may service your home or business</li></ul>QualityPro-QualityPro is the "Mark of Excellence" in pest management. QualityPro companies are committed to providing customers with the highest quality pest control services. Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of QualityPro companies, and they deliver on this by hiring top-notch employees and clearly explaining all pest control practices.<br /><ul><li>How much will it cost to treat your home?That depends on what pests are present; some pests may only require a one-time general service, but others may require a monthly service, power treatments, fogging, special products or special service. Our office personnel can help give you an idea of what it will cost to solve your pest problem.
17. We accept credit cards-We take Visa, Master Card, and Discover. We also accept Personal checks and cash.
18. What Termite protection do you recommend?In most cases we recommend the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, since the protection lasts as long as it is being monitored, whereas all barrier treatments will break down eventually. We also recommend installing this system as a preventative measure, much like an alarm system, it will alert us to termites in the area before they do serious damage to a structure. No other method of termite control has been proven to eliminate entire termite colonies. </li></li></ul><li>Don’t Just Listen to Us...<br />Client Testimonials<br /><ul><li>"Their technicians are always courteous and informative and the price is very reasonable."-Wshowell, O'Fallon</li></ul>"The Sentricon system provides us with a lot of piece of mind. We are very glad to have Mick's on the job."-Mcdees, St. Charles<br />"Excellent service. One call and very friendly. They had someone out that afternoon to evaluate the problem. Excellent advice."-Paula K, Warrenton<br />"Thanks Mick's Exterminating for your honest and helpful staff and service!" - Ras1999, Troy, Mo<br /><ul><li>"Mick's did their thing and in a few days no more ants. Great job and I would recommend them anytime.“ -Bill M, Wentzville
19. Excellent service, very professional & caring. Definitely 5 star."-Teresa, St. Peters</li></li></ul><li>How To Reach Us<br />Phone:<br /> St. Charles County- 636. 978.5700<br />Lincoln County- 636. 528.2700<br />Surrounding Counties- 800. 291.5712<br />Online:<br />www.micksexterminating.com <br />Find us on:<br />Website:<br />www.micksexterminating.com <br />Address:<br />Mick’s Exterminating<br />8491 Veterans Memorial Parkway<br />O’Fallon, MO 63366<br />