TFT14: Community Management, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Community management. The
good, the Bad, and the Ugly
We see huge adoption and engagement on
various communities (Linkedin, Twitter,
• Many ITSM tools do not enjoy great adoption (users go offprocess, or off-tool)
• Many ITSM Projects do not benefit from engagement by users
What can IT Service Management learn from Community Management?
Service Management is very close to
These hot keywords apply to both:
"management of a common resource or
issue by a community through the
collective action of volunteers and
We’re all Community Managers!
We interact, learn, share
collaborate on various
• Many Companies created a Community for Members to
learn from each other
For the full navigation Experience, go on
• Interested in this topic?
• Tweet me!
• Interested in Prezi Technology?
• Create account on http://bit.ly/AccountPrezi