1. How often are presidential elections held?
2. How many total electoral votes are there?
3. How many does it take to win the presidency?
4. How are a states number of electoral votes decided?
5. How many electoral votes does Kansas have?
6. What is the fewest number of states a candidate can win in order to win the
7. How is a states number of Representatives decided?
8. Each state conducts its own popular vote, the winner of each states popular vote
gets how many of that states electoral votes?
9. How many Senators does Kansas have?
10. How many Representatives does Kansas have in the House?