Be the first to like this
This is a basic implementation of the famous game Arkanoid running on a FPGA that I've developed for the final project of Electronic II FPGA course at the University of Trieste.
The development board I've used is TERASIC DE1 with Cyclone II FPGA by Altera.
- 6 different angles of impact for the sphere.
- The ball striking a brick causes the brick to disappear.
- When all the bricks are gone, the player has won.
- Some bricks are indestructible.
- The Player has 3 lives to win the game.
- Start/Pause and restart game button.
For More Informations and for the english version look at this: http://www.vuolsavest.net/t3o/arkanoidFpga/