An Onlooker’S View Of Frank Kern’S Mass Control
- 830 views
I am not passing judgment with this review. In fact, I have not tried myself Frank Kern’s Mass Control program yet. Any actual user may later find out if some of my comments here are valid. This ...
I am not passing judgment with this review. In fact, I have not tried myself Frank Kern’s Mass Control program yet. Any actual user may later find out if some of my comments here are valid. This review is based only on readily available materials and testimonies about Mass Control.
Clap! Clap! Clap!
1. Most discussed theories of Kern’s Mass Control are essentially psychological in nature, i.e. persuasion, communications theory, etc. And most of them were assumptions proven to be real, working and effective, even outside the realm of internet marketing, long before Kern came in. Kern applied those theories and enhanced them with his long years of actual internet marketing experience and fact-of-the-matter street-smart business acumen.
2. It encourages endeavors which are not capital intensive. There is no need for a huge infrastructure investment, capital lay out, large manpower or lots of equipment acquisition. All you need is a fine computer set, reliable internet connection, few working hours and the resolve to succeed. Any dedicated amateur can possibly rake in millions of earnings.
3. The lessons offer excellent, common-sense lessons on internet marketing strategies. It has substantial set of amazing videos and a sample case study of how Kern’s theories actually worked. You will find out how Michael Koenigs, for example, was able to amass US$36,000 within 4 days only.
1. Well, as with any given thesis, there is always an anti-thesis. As with any given assumptions, there are always critics. We do not know for sure, even after enrolling yourself to Kern’s course, if it will really work out in your case. Sure, we heard about wonderful success stories, but we do not certainly know what percentage of those graduates actually succeeded and how many failed.
2. The official site’s topical outline is sort of messy in form. It was not wonderfully outlined. Maybe, Kern must be able to enhance further its appearance.
3. The introductory video is very lengthy; in fact, it is more than one hour! Any passive viewer without previous idea about Mass Control will easily get bored. Why not also make use of more illustrative graphics that catches attention easily.
4. Lastly, given the blurry line dividing good salesmanship and manipulation, Kern’s techniques attempts at erasing them further. At least, that is the kind of impression I was getting, especially after reading Kern’s conversation with Glen Crosier of UK who was able to generate US$10,000 in 9 days during Christmas selling a US$39 eBook that actually has nothing to do with Christmas and something that could hardly become a nice holidays present.
Kern’s Mass Control is a VERY GOOD investment for people who intend to take it seriously. Buy it if you really want to make the most out of it. But do not buy for the sheer scholarly reason of just knowing what it is all about, considering the substantial course price.
Choice is yours! Check this out!!! It’s Kern at his best http://www.MassControlSite.com/members
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views