2. …BlackBerryIs a line of moblie email and smart phone devices developed and designed by canadian company ..since 1999BlackBerry devices are smartphones, designed to function as personal digital assistants ,portable media players ,internet browsers, gaming devices, and much more .They are primarily known for their ability to send and receive email and instant messages while maintaining a high level of security through on-device message encryption .BlackBerry devices support a large variety of instant messaging features,including ... blackberry messenger
3. BlackBerry accounts for 3% of mobile device sales worldwide in 2011 , making its manufacturer RIM the sixth most popular device maker . The consumer BlackBerry Internet Service is available in 91 countries worldwide on over 500 mobile service operators using various mobile technologies. As of October 2011, there were seventy million subscribers worldwide to BlackBerry. At present the Caribbean and Latin America, have the highest users of BlackBerry smartphones worldwide – with up to about 45 per cent in the region having a RIM device.
4. .. History The first BlackBerry device, the 850, was introduced in 1999, in Germany .The name BlackBerry was coined by the marketing . companyLexicon Branding In 2003, the more commonly known smartphone BlackBerry was released, whichsupports push email, mobile telephone, text messaging, Internet faxing,Web browsing ..and other wireless information services
5. 850 , The first edition of blackberry Protected in 1999
6. .. Operating system Theoperating system used by BlackBerry devices is a proprietary multitasking environment developed by RIM. The operating system is designed for use of input devices such as the track wheel, track ball, and track pad. The OS provides support for Java 1.0 andWAP 1.2. Previous versions allowed wireless synchronization with Microsoft Exchange Server email and calendar, with Exchange email, calendar, tasks, notes and contacts, andadds ..The BlackBerry Curve 9360, BlackBerry Torch 9810, Bold 9900/9930, and Torch 9850/9860 feature the most .(recent BlackBerry OS 7 as of October 2011
7. … BlackBerry Messenger BlackBerry devices use the proprietary BlackBerry Messenger, also known as BBM, software for sending and receiving encrypted instant messages, voice notes, images and videos via BlackBerry PIN. Some of the features of BBM include groups, bar-code scanning, lists, shared calendars, BBM Music and integration with apps and games using the BBM social platform.
8. ..BlackBerry Internet Service BlackBerry Internet Service allows up to 10 email accounts to be accessed, including proprietory as well as public email accounts (such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL). BlackBerry Internet Service also allows for the function of the push capabilities in various other BlackBerry Applications. Various applications developed by RIM, such as the Instant Messaging clients (like Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo Messenger). The MMS, PIN, interactive gaming, mapping and trading applications.. Etc which can give blackberry user more comfort and fun ..
9. ..The BlackBerry Store In December 2007 the first BlackBerry Store opened in Farmington Hills, Michigan. As of 2009, it is the only BlackBerry store in existence, but it was not the first. There were three prior attempts at opening BlackBerry stores in Toronto, London, and Charlotte ,but they eventually failure .. As of 2012, there are several BlackBerry Stores in Mexico. Although they are branded with the BlackBerry Store logo they do not sell smartphones, as they focus on selling protective covers and other accessories for BlackBerry products.
10. Blackberry store in mexico
11. .. BlackBerry PIN BlackBerry PIN is an eight character and code numbers assigned to each BlackBerry device. PINs cannot be changed manually on the device (though BlackBerry technicians are able to reset or update a PIN server-side), and are locked to each specific BlackBerry. BlackBerrys can message each other using the PIN directly or by using the BlackBerry Messenger application. BlackBerry PINs are used to direct messages to a BlackBerry device. Emails and any other messages, such as those from the BlackBerry Push Service, are typically directed to a BlackBerrys PIN. The message can then be routed by a RIM Network Operations Center, and sent to a carrier, which will deliver the message the last mile to the device. Example 2732E6DB
12. Blackberry has achieved the highest sales in 2009 - 2010 with their most popular editions of smart phones .. Cuve 8520 and bold 9300 .. Which was sale about 30,000 device daily worldwide..
13. Playbook.. The last edition of blackberry Protected in november 2011