1. NSTP MODULE 4 Mga Alagad Ni Baraceros C – ARC 7 Aguilos, Gecca Mae Alariao, Gioh Clyde Arce, Elijah Dueñas, Maria Gia Fontanilla, Hajime Matela, Timothy Michael Orejola, Joanna Ortaliz, Angelica Panganiban, Brian Alric Yatco, Marcjoseph
2. Bagong Silangan,Filinvest Homes I,San Mateo, Rizal
3. Coordinates: San Mateo, Rizal 14.67602 / 121.08192The Marikina Fault Line passes this area. It isalso beside the Marikina-San Mateo River.Lastly, this area is below the normal level ofSan Mateo and Quezon City, as it is in theboundary of the Batasan Road, a bridge whichconnects the two areas.
5. River sideFault lineLower than the main areaFew treesCrowded residential area
6. Near the municipalityNear key government buildingsNear the main roadHas direct access to transportation facilities
7. Rainfall monitoringFlood monitoringEffective early warningEffective information disseminationCooperation of community membersThis community is one that is self-reliant, organized urban poor community in the boundaries ofthe metro. What makes their geographic location challenging is that Banaba is situated in theintersection of two big rivers, the Marikina river and the Nangka river. Marikina river is thecatchment stream of water coming from the mountains.