4. True or False:An image that is overexposed will showmost of the values registering at the right ofthe histogram.
5. There are several types of built-in meters thatcalculate the exposure in different ways. One type is theaveraging meter. Name at least one other type of meter.
6. When shooting in RAW, should you adjust thecamera for different white balance environments?
7. What does the aperture do?A. It controls how much light reaches the sensor.B. It controls how long the shutter is open.C. It controls the depth of field.D. It controls the speed of the film.E. Both A and C.F. Both B and D.
22. If you are ever in a landscapesituation without a gray card, what canyou meter that is close in value to a graycard?
23. In this cutaway view of an SLR with along lens, what is the space defined by thearrow called?
24. When metering for situations where the subjectis darker or lighter than the background, what is thetechnique you should use?
25. A lens is called “fast”because:A. It takes very little time to focus.A. It can capture a greater depth of field in a longer period of time.C. The wide aperture allows for faster exposure times.