• Robust and dynamic communications plans by
• Prospective students
• Admitted students
• Current students
Know your audience
• Not just students!- EdUSA, government agencies,
mom and dad!
• Geographical considerations
• Cultural considerations
Go deep on one or two platforms
Social Media- which
• Gradual shift of marketing budget from traditional to
social media, and back again (a little bit)
• Creating a culture of social media
• When to use student help
Social Media- resources
What does a retweet or like really mean?
How do we measure engagement?
A bottom-up phenomenon: leading the conversation in
your institution by creating baseline metrics
Social media- ROI
Adina M. Lav