Be the first to like this
No organization wants to deal with litigation. eDiscovery is expensive, time consuming and risky. What are the costs? Add them up. Litigation support vendors $75K - $180K; document reviewers $80K to …
No organization wants to deal with litigation. eDiscovery is expensive, time consuming and risky. What are the costs? Add them up. Litigation support vendors $75K - $180K; document reviewers $80K to $180K; document review - one gigabyte takes 12.5 days; junk cull $75K to $180K; and the costs continue to mount. This webinar, sponsored by C/D/H and Concept Searching, addresses the common challenges, technology approaches, and a solution guaranteed to deliver results.
SharePoint has records management and the improved eDiscovery Center, but without a framework and specialized tools you are still facing an uphill battle. Join us for this informative webinar about effective records management and eDiscovery technologies that save you money and time, and reduce organizational risk.
What you will learn during this session:
• How to develop a strategy to incorporate eDiscovery and records management into an enterprise content lifecycle management approach.
• Common strategic errors made in eDiscovery and records management.
• How to rapidly find the relevant responsive documents.
• Why vocabulary normalization is key to finding all relevant documents, regardless of keywords.
• Best practices for management of records for disposition, preservation and legal hold.
• Issues and pitfalls of records management in SharePoint, common strategic errors, and how they apply to eDiscovery.
• Types of architecture and tools for powerful and flexible management of unstructured and semi-structured content.
• How auto-classification/text mining, workflow and integration with dynamic LOB data can help.
David Tappan, SharePoint Consultant at C/D/H
Don Miller, Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching