1. Welcome To Our World Of Communications……get ready to change the way you think!
2. IntroductionAt Express Telephony we provide quality business to business communications solutions to global and local businesses and organisations
3. About us• Presented by Martin Adams• We have over 26 years of experience from a sales and technical background in the Telecoms Industry
4. Our Portfolio• We supply a wide range of products and services enabling businesses and organisations to communicate profitably and effectively• These include Fixed Line and Broadband services and Call Traffic Management products
5. Types of Broadband ServiceADSL IP Stream MaxADSL2+ ANNEX MBonded BroadbandEngineered BroadbandLoad Balanced BroadbandSuper Fast Fibre Optic BroadbandEFM Leased LinesIP VPN Services
6. Back To The Future……looking at the developments of voice and data in the UK
7. • On 1 January 1912 the first unified telephone system was available throughout most of Britain.
8. The firstprototype or MK1Colossus computerbegan operation atBletchley Park inJanuary 1944. TheMK2 version wasoperational on 1stJune 1944
9. Time passes….• Many developments and innovations have followed since the arrival of the telephone system and the computer in the UK
10. ...the Internet arrives…• The Internet revolutionised the computer and communications world like nothing before.• We are now using 21CN technology to communicate globally using “The Internet”
11. …and today?…we are using Internet technology to combine Voice and Data services. This convergence is called….?
12. Voice over Internet Protocol
13. Complete VoIP Network Headquarters ONE fully managed solution to unify Hosted PBX orcommunications for every Business Trunking employee Home Offices Branch Offices Internet Hosted PBX Remote Worker Mobile Mobile Worker Worker
14. Introducing Cloud Telephony Business Systems!• Cloud Telephony Business System is a state of the art internet-based phone system that uses VoIP Internet SIP Services that provide many cost effective productivity enhancing features
15. Cloud Telephony System for Business UsersThere is no longer any need to keep your existing in-premise capitalpurchased PBX System in your Office!
16. Cloud Telephony System for Business UsersThere is No longer any need to pay a fortune for Digital ISDN or Multiple PSTN lines!
17. Cloud Telephony System for Business Users There is No longer any need tooutlay capital for an Expensive inhouse phone system that becomes obsolete in THREE YEARS!
18. Cloud Telephony System for Business Users There is No longer any need toReplace your phone system because the handsets cannot be supplied anymore – VoIP Handsets are Non- Proprietory
19. RecommendedHandsets –Non-Proprietory
20. MobileOffice IPhone and IPad Mobile Application to enable calls to be made and received from the office using a WiFi connection
21. MobileOffice Notebook, PC, Tablet and MacBook Application to enable phone calls to be made and received using a WiFi connection
22. Introducing Express CRM ConnectOne Installer, over a dozen CRM Applications
23. Cloud Telephony System for Business Users Use our Business Equipment Toolbar to manage the use of your phone and click to dial from Outlook Contact or Right Click and dial in any Explorer Text document with a number.
24. Cloud Telephony Express Record FSA Approved Call RecordingExpress Record is a hostedapplication that seamlesslyintegrates with Express Voiceand SIP Trunking Services,
25. Temporary Site Services• Customers who need temporary Telephone Services – Building Contractors, Event Organisers, Temporary site services, Construction Sites.
26. Temporary Site Services• We are now able to provide truly mobile telephony services on short term hire with the use of our WiBe Three Networks 3G Router and our Express Cloud Telephony System for Business Users
27. Cloud Telephony System for Business UsersExpress Cloud Telephony Services offers a simple approach that will decrease costs, free up resources while increasing functionality, growth/scalability and flexibility
28. How do we connect up?… By using an Internet Connection or Leased Line or Good Quality WiFi connection you can have a modern state of the art Cloud TelephonyBusiness System to make and Receive calls with and save money!
30. Microsoft LYNCBusiness GradeInstant Messaging with Presence
31. •Fax to Email Service•Video ConferencingService
32. In summary…• Express Cloud Telephony Systems For Businesses is significantly improving business communications by reducing costs and increasing productivity• Express Cloud Telephony Services are the future of telecommunications and the possibilities are endless Thank you for your time!
33. Referrals to Look For• Customer looking to replace aging Phone Systems• Customers looking to link Multiple Sites together• Customers Who want to improve the way they handle their clients calls
34. Referrals to Look For• Customer moving to new premises or refurbishing old premises• Customers looking to link their phones with a CRM Database• Customers Who are running Call Handling Agencies or who are planning to start one.
35. Referrals to Look For• Customers who want to improve their Internet Service.• Customers who want to reduce the cost of a BT Leased Line Service.• Customers who have normal lines, phone systems and Support contracts they want to review.