1. It’s large, has distinctive horns, that can reach up to 8 feet (2.4 m) from tip to tip which are used for defense.2. They Live in the savannas and open grasslands, their diet consists of grass and leaves.3. It is a breed of cattle originally native in Africa.4. The horns of adults serve as extraordinary weapons against any intruder.5. During the day, the calves sleep together, with an "aunt" cow nearby for their protection. At night, the members of the herd sleep together, with calves in the Centre to be protected by the group.
1. Buffalo is a large mammal animal.2. Both the male and the female have a pair of wide horns in a loop.3. Buffalo neck is short and wide and is linked to a powerful head which gives the animal a fortress image.4. The Buffalo horns are more larger than the female and can reach a meter of length.5. According to the subspecies of the Buffalo coat can be almost dark brown, reddish and black.
1. It can reach the 20 years of life, but the norm is to be about 15 years.2. If necessary, they dig in the snow to reach the vegetation.3. They are usually separated into groups of gender that can exceed 30 individuals males on one side and the females along with young people, on the other.4. It is found in the Iberian peninsula from the high peaks of the Sierra Nevada.5. The male smeared on his belly and Chin of his own urine to attract the female.
1. It is called bon that is white with black ears.2. The majority of this rasa are white.3. His fur is white with black ears, skin and mucous membranes well Pigmented.4. Its natural habitat is between 800 and 1800 meters in average temperatures between 18 ° C and 24 ° C5. Una de las principales condiciones de la raza es el ser ágil y liviana.
1. The coat is dense and waterproof and can be smooth or slightly wavy.2. The fur is generally darker outdoors and lighter on the inside.3. "pure white" is unacceptable for a Golden Retriever breed.4. Adult males are 56 to 61 cm and weigh between 31 and 36 kg, while females are 51-56 cm and weigh between 27 and 31 kg.5. Golden Retrievers are moderately active dogs and require a reasonable amount of exercise every day.
1. Beagle is a breed of dog originating in Europe hunting.2. His character is quiet, and adapts to any type of life and environment. His face is very sweet.3. Its bark is easy to identify.4. It is mainly a hound used to tracking hares, rabbits and other game parts.5. They are popular and intelligent animals as pets because of their size.
1. The peacocks, belonging to the family of the Phaisanidae.2. they are large and very colorful birds (especially blues and Greens) known for its iridescent tail.3. In its tail looks an ocellus ("eye") with varieties of blue, gold, red and other shades.4. The peacocks used its tail in the rituals of courtship and mating.5. You can open it in a spectacular range that extends from the dorsal part of the animal to the ground on each side.
1. It has different colors: green, black wings, white ring on the neck and yellow Bill.2. It is found almost anywhere near water.3. Although these birds can live up to 16 years, most only live for 1 or 2 years.4. They swim with the tail above the water and when they are alarmed, they jump in the water and in the air. The sudden flight can be a spectacular view.5. they will eat mollusks, insects, small fish, frog eggs, fresh water snails, eggs of fish and frogs.
1. Its an Iberian type horses Baroque that is among the oldest equine breeds of the world.2. Its height is between 155 and 168 cm male; females are between 153 and 165 cm.3. His neck is strong and arched, covered with a mane long and hanging.4. They are currently supported all coat colors less pious, although black, the thrush and the chestnut are only supported in the past. The most common color is thrush.5. However in the majority of countries it is called "Andalusian horse“.
1. They are characterized by are heavy animals.2. Their ears are stopped and nooks.3. Its color is between grey and black4. The donkey is a very close relative of the horse since both emerged from the Hyracoterium.5. The donkey was domesticated approximately 7,000 years ago finding as first evidence in Mesopotamia and later in Egypt.
There was on stadium with the capacity of 1.800 people in which are carried exhibitions of different station. There were various kiosks very big and pretty. There were different lakes with a variety of water birds. There were restaurants with a variety of foods. There was an eco-trail with a variety of flowers. There were a stable with many horses of different breeds. There was interactive outlets. There was inhabited by a source other than fish.
I didn’t like the Season of swine production because the odor of manure was uncomfortable. I didn’t like the horse without a tail. I didn’t like that the horses had injured his leg. I liked the buffalo because is on animal very big and is characterized by being strong. I liked the great variety of animals because it shows the large fauna that there is in show city. I liked the braid of the white horse.