Name: ________________________________ Date:
Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
Your mission is to answer the required questions in any manner you choose. You
may be as creative as you would like, but you must meet all criteria. You may
choose from the list below, or develop your own project.
Some ideas include:
• Direct a movie
• Design and record a podcast
• Make a music video (use key information to write lyrics to a song of
• Create a multimedia presentation
• Deign a graphic novel/comic
• Any other cool idea you come up with (check with us first)
You may NOT simply write your answers as an essay or open-ended
**See your Mrs. Duba or Ms. Morris for any clarification BEFORE you start**
1. How does the “Flock” react when they discover Erasers are robots? How
do the robotic Erasers differ from their predecessors?
2. How does the popularity of “Fang’s” blog cause Max to feel threatened
and offended? What are the positive aspects of the population-at-large
knowing about the Flock and their situation? How does the blog
negatively affect the “Flock”?
3. Why are Ari’s feelings for Max so confused? Does he feel more love or
hate for Max?
4. Summarize the story using general statements (1-2 sentences)
5. Write a theme statement