Register and enter ﬁve things you did each day...
• Five learning objectives and / or targets achieved,
• Five activities that the pupils enjoyed,
• Five interesting things that you want to remember,
• Or a mixture of the above!
Use the date
selector at the top,
or the options at the
bottom of each page
to review what you
did on those days.
At the end of each week / month / term / year, review
what you have learnt, achieved and remembered about
that period in time.
* Use this to assess knowledge and understanding.
* Or use it to refresh pupils’ memories about the concepts.
Share your achievements!
Use the RSS / iCal feeds to share your ‘memiaries’
with parents / friends / families of the pupils.
Pick out a word from the Wordle...
•What does it mean?
•Which activities does it refer to?
•What did we learn during that time?
September October November
Make a class timeline with your
memiaries for each week / month / term.
word count tool
to create data
handling content for
Maths and ICT work.
What will you do tomorrow?
Enter an outline of tomorrow’s plans at the end of the
day so students are aware of their next learning steps.
Review these at the end of the next day - did they
match with what you actually achieved?
Any more ideas?
I would love to hear them...