• The Australian Curriculum includes seven general capabilities.
• Information and communication technology capability
• Critical and creative thinking
• Personal and social capability
• Ethical understanding
• Intercultural understanding.
The ITL Skills for Life intentionally avoids Literacy and Numeracy
• ICT use
• Problem Solving and Innovation
• Self-regulation and assessment
• Skilled Communication
• Knowledge Building
• Global Awareness
It says a lot! Digital Technologies is the
area where explicit teaching of the
knowledge and understanding,
processes and production occurs.