Showrooming is changing the rules of retail. As more shoppers use mobile devices in stores to check prices, read reviews, comparison shop and get input, retailers, brands, app platforms and ecommerce pure-plays are all scrambling to win this new Mobile Moment of Truth.
This presentation provides insights into the growing use of mobile devices in store. Based on results from a new research study conducted by Barkley for Sprint, the presentation explains why consumers use mobile devices at retail, how they use them and the strategies retailers and ecommerce sites should pursue to win the Mobile Moment of Truth.
• Results of quantitative and ethnographic research
• How mobile-informed shopping is evolving in scope and form
• What tools and apps do mobile-informed shoppers use
• What information do mobile-informed shoppers seek
• Winning strategies for retailers and brands
For more information, visit http://wholesale.sprint.com/mmot
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.