2. Content Strategy Content strategy “the practice of planning for contentvs. creation, delivery, and governance” and “a repeatableContent Marketing system that defines the entire editorial content development process for a website developmentWhat is it? project.” And also “achieving business goals by maximizing the impact of content.” “Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation or sharing of content for the purpose of engaging current and potential consumer bases.” Content strategy is what makes content marketing effective
4. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Step 1: Understand and Develop the Overall Goals and Objectives Step 2: Who are you Marketing to? Step 3: Audit/Develop the Content Ecosystem and Focal Points Step 4: Channel and Framework Mapping and Development Step 5: Content Development and Deployment Plan
5. The Steps to Content Step 1: Understand and Develop theStrategy and Ecosystem Overall Goals and ObjectivesDevelopment Continuously create and deliver consumable content that will “funnel” members and non- members to the locations and destinations on the Company A properties that will ultimately drive customer engagement and new revenue. Develop a repeatable ecosystemthat enhances the value that clients and non-clients receive and drive to empower non-clients via relationship development through targeted content to become Company A clients. Maintain a connection with clients and non-clients that can allow continuous engagement through the content, if they desire. Key Deliverable: Provide pathways to the content that is targeted to the users and allows them to get deeper material more quickly without distractions or content overload
6. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Step 2: Who are you Marketing to? You need to figure that out. Persona Mapping & Development etc. Use Google – its gonna be big…..
7. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Step 3: Content Ecosystem and Focal Points Full ecosystem audit of assets and content to understand the logical pathways through the content value chain Identify the Center of the Ecosystem (Blendtec) Identify and Develop the CTA’s on the Conversion pages and TEST
8. An Ecosystem
9. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Step 4: Channel Framework and Mapping Development Amplification Channels, Ad Channels, Earned Media Channels, Syndication Channels Pathway Mapping for Content Curriculum Value-Based Automated Nurture Campaigns - http://officeautopilot.com/ Each Successive touch point should lead to deeper engagement and relationship development
10. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Advisein Solutions: Blog Video Kindle
11. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Step 5: Content Development and Deployment Plan Develop an editorial calendar 6 months out Feed your channels and amplify Let the system work as designed and TEST, TEST, TEST Gartner Group, by 2017, within Fortune 500 companies, marketing will have a bigger IT budget than IT. Specialized content can be created disseminated based on industry events (twitter streams & event targeted blogs) or promotions (social discovery)
12. The Steps to ContentStrategy and EcosystemDevelopment Content developed to influence Search, Social, Email, Blog, Website, e tc. is designed to give information and develop a relationship until customers are ready to take action. Allow customers to “Discover” you via social, earned media and syndication (coming up).
13. The Old DaysAbout 6 - 8 Months ago
14. Content Marketing &Knowledge Graph SEOWhat Does it all Mean?
15. Content Marketing&Knowledge Graph SEOWhat Does it look like?
16. ContentMarketing&KnowledgeGraph SEOIts About Authorship• G+•Facebook•Linkedin•Gravatar 92% of content picked up in the knowledge graph have a Google + Profile.
17. ContentMarketing&KnowledgeGraph SEOAuthority Positioning An Article (Outsource it – Zerys or Mediapiston or odesk): Subject Matter - What Are Others Talking About? 1. The Named Entities – People, brands or organizations related to this keyword. 2. Various keywords they are using (in the top 10 results). 1. An event that’s happening. 2. The sentiment or direction of the content.
18. Social Media TodayContentMarketing&Knowledge ExaminerGraph SEO CNNireport ZDNet Bizsugar -------------------------------Syndication Blogengage Bloginteract Alltop Networked Blogs Scribnia
19. ContentMarketing&KnowledgeGraph SEOResults Hundreds of Shares & First 20 results for the search