Be the first to like this
Coding in a Team Environment: Best Practices and More
Presented by Garth Honhart to the Silicon Valley SQL Server User Group in November 2009.
Garth’s presentation is inspired by Aaron Bertrand’s Bad Habits to Kick series.
You'll learn about:
• New tools that can make T-SQL code easier maintain
• The latest thinking on generally accepted best practices
• How to keep in mind that coding long term doesn’t have to be hard
• Useful new features in SQL 2008 Management Studio
• Some new and useful T-SQL Functions in SQL 2008
Garth Honhart is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SQL Server 2005 & SQL 2008 Business Intelligence. He has worked in IT for FedEx, Kaiser Permanente, Wells Fargo and Align Technology.