Your audience has their marketing shields up. How do you, as a marketer, cut through the noise and engage potential customers? The answer is though engagement marketing, which uses dialogue to foster a conversation with your customers. This requires the marketer to “listen” to the customer across multiple channels and respond appropriately. This kind of two-way conversation is more engaging and more effective at helping you build compelling, trusted relationships with both your potential and current customers.
Watch this eye-opening webinar on this increasingly relevant marketing topic, and learn how to use these techniques for more effective, engaging marketing. We'll explore:
• What engagement marketing is
• How dialogues are created
• The importance of taking the dialogue across channels
• The unique benefits of engagement marketing
• Examples of engagement marketing at work
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.