Interlog Summer 2010: Service Parts Supply Chain and Reverse Logistics Conference
- 6,104 views
Interlog Summer (June 14 – 16, 2010, San Diego, CA) is the premier service parts supply chain and reverse logistics conference for the high tech manufacturing industry. Optimize your after-sales ...
Interlog Summer (June 14 – 16, 2010, San Diego, CA) is the premier service parts supply chain and reverse logistics conference for the high tech manufacturing industry. Optimize your after-sales repair and service parts operations for greater profitability in the aftermarket.
By attending Interlog Summer you will:
• Run your global service parts logistics operation better, faster, and cheaper – particularly in Latin America, Russia, India, and China
• Benchmark against your peers and competitors so you can know your strengths, focus on weak areas, and gain upper management support for change initiatives needed to improve your service supply chain
• Identify revenue generating opportunities in the aftermarket and innovate to offer more value to your customers
• Maintain high customer satisfaction levels as you lead your service parts operations to prosper in 2010
• You'll learn from and network with more like minded service parts and reverse logistics executives in the manufacturing industry
Register online at www.InterlogSummer.com or call 646-200-7530.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views