Because the buying process has changed and sales cycles are lengthening, marketers need to develop consistent content over time if they want to keep their prospects engaged. And, with so many influencers involved in the buying process these days, it’s not enough to just convince whomever you’ve determined is the decision maker.
During this webinar, Brian Carroll, CEO of InTouch invites B2B marketing strategist Ardath Albee to show you how to create a lead nurturing program that parallels the way your prospects move through the buying process and how to develop a content plan to engage them at each stage of their purchase decision. You’ll learn how to create a framework for execution and how to measure the results.
In this webinar you will learn:
* The Nurturing Cycle
* How the Buying Process has changed
* Mapping content to buying stages
* How to conduct a "Buyer Q & A" to
create a content plan
* Why you need a style baseline
* How to learn from the content buyers
* How to measure meaningful results
* And much more...