Are you looking for a work environment where you can get your hands dirty and figure out what you do best?
If so, you could be a good fit for MECLABS…
Are you ready to:
Make a real difference for some of the world's leading organizations?
Expand your talent and intelligence with the world's foremost thought-leaders in sales and
Stand on the front lines of business success by helping the best in business do even better?
Ensure your professional dreams come true with an organization where learning is the highest objective?
If so, then you're ready for MECLABS!
As a Content Presentation Specialist, you will merge your story telling abilities with your eye for visual design by owning the support of all MECLABS presentations. You’ll be the go-to authority to help colleagues and thought leaders share their stories through:
• Editing presentation copy and repurposing content into a visual story.
• Insuring consistent methodology by being a gatekeeper for all MECLABS public presentations.
• Collaborating with Marketing to ensure consistent brand guidelines are adhered to in presentations.
• Creating visual elements for presentation design inside and outside of presentation tools.
• Supporting content such as:
• MarketingSherpa webinar presentations
• Live events (i.e., MECLABS Summits)
• MarketingSherpa Benchmark Reports (BMR)
• Staying informed and up to date on presentation technology and current trends.
• Providing logistical support for webinars.
• Managing and owning the MECLABS presentation library.
We’re ready for you if you have this experience and education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and extremely detail oriented.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Power point and Word.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
It would be a bonus if you had:
•Working knowledge or proficiency in graphic design software: InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
In addition to building your brightest future at MECLABS, you'll receive benefits like:
• A starting salary commensurate with overall qualifications including experience, education and meeting identified job profile
• A creative, fun work environment just five minutes from the beach
• Continuous professional development through mentorships and training courses
• Comprehensive health and dental insurance plans
• Company-paid short-term and long-term disability plans
• A generous Paid Time Off plan (PTO)
• Advancement opportunities
• Employee referral bonus program
Apply at http://www.meclabs.com/careers
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.