How a Tech Company Increased Briefing Calls 50% by Combining Physical Mail and Email
- 531 views
In our next MarketingSherpa webinar, you'll learn how an enterprise software solutions startup was able to develop a marketing campaign that repeatedly generated impressions from influential buyers ...
In our next MarketingSherpa webinar, you'll learn how an enterprise software solutions startup was able to develop a marketing campaign that repeatedly generated impressions from influential buyers and decision-makers at a fraction of the cost of traditional direct mail campaigns.
Join Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content, MECLABS, and Bob Birge, Marketing Director, Blue Pillar, as they discuss how to:
• Create and design physical, dimensional mailers to coincide with email campaigns
• Stand out in a typically red ocean environment
• Create real brand awareness at a cost that would make even the most frugal companies blush
• Conduct a campaign that delivers high-level qualified lead opportunities into the sales pipeline
• Make a serious impact for your company with minimal time and financial investment
• Raise your batting average significantly by using proven, age-old traditional marketing practices in today’s crowded, tech-driven environment
This presentation is provided courtesy of Oracle Eloqua
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views