Standard rules of optimization often call for a single focus in writing the headline, body copy and even call-to-action. This works well when all of your visitors are interested in the same thing.
But, what do you do when you have to write copy for a page that serves multiple visitor types with varying interests?
In this Web clinic, Flint McGlaughlin, Managing Director, MECLABS, will reveal how copywriting and design impacts clicks and conversions on pages that serve highly diverse interests simultaneously.
He will address some of the most common questions related to managing the messaging:
• How many visitor types can I address on a single page?
• How do I choose which prospect to focus on?
• Are there any effective templates for managing multiple customers?
• How do I balance the divided attention?
• What copywriting mistakes are commonly made when writing for different personas?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.