- 2,762 views
In 2010, only 6% of companies were using social media for recruiting. Today, that’s exploded to 89%. ...
In 2010, only 6% of companies were using social media for recruiting. Today, that’s exploded to 89%.
This ebook lays out a social media strategy for HR that will help you attract and retain the best and brightest talent.
Read Social Media Strategy for Human Resources to learn:
• How to showcase your work, people, and culture across social media
• Ideas for finding candidates on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
• Legal considerations and practical tips for social media background checks
• Topics you should cover when training new employees on social media
• The 8 elements of a sound social media policy — and how to make sure it actually gets followed
• How to increase employee productivity and satisfaction with an internal social network
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views