MaFI Report 2013 (Apr-Oct)
- 394 views
The purpose of this report is to inform SEEP staff and MaFI members about the progress made and the challenges that emerged during 2013; also about lessons learned by the facilitator and ideas for ...
The purpose of this report is to inform SEEP staff and MaFI members about the progress made and the challenges that emerged during 2013; also about lessons learned by the facilitator and ideas for improvement.
The document has two main sections: the first one describes progress made in different components of the 2013 work plan and the second one describes lessons learned and proposals for improvement.
Summary of areas of progress:
- Back-end maintenance took place as planned and the level, number and quality of discussions on MaFI continue to be high. Members’ feedback continues to be positive.
- Systemic M&E - phase 2: new case study produced with the support of USAID and new opportunities for advocacy created.
- Capacity building of development organizations and practitioners: collaboration with EWB to come up design of concept note to raise funds to develop this component further.
- Creation and strengthening of collaboration and learning networks, with emphasis on local learning groups (LLGs): design of new round of testing and collaboration with the Market Development Forum of Bangladesh.
- Complexity Dialogues: successful test of new format to facilitate these sessions.
Summary of areas for improvement:
- Communication of changes in vision and activities more frequently
- Leverage of SEEP’s resources
- Leverage of MaFI members’ wisdom and experience
- Work to guarantee funds for at least one join-action project per year
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views