1. Mark Sendomarkdotcom5@gmail.comFebruary 14, 2012
2. Market Size: According to Zynga• Zynga goes public worth $10 billion. • Virtual goods $9 billion industry triple in 5 years.• Playdom acquired by Disney for $700 million.• Playfish and PopCap acquired by EA • The social gaming trend is for $400 and $1 billion respectively. expected to encroach into television entertainment.• GREE acquires OpenFeint for $104 million. • Virtual goods usage is currently the fastest• BigPoint sells 50% at $1 billion growing monetization valuation. method in the gaming industry.• Many other M&A deals.
3. Market Problem: Only 1% - 3% Spend Money• 60,000 virtual goods are used every second.• Games own the virtual goods.• Gamers currently cannot transfer said goods.
4. A Social Trading Network Patent Pending
5. Monetization: How WeMake Money Gamers purchase virtual currency to bid/buy items. Developers, of the game where Credit is purchased, will receive 95% of revenue. The concept of finding bargains on virtual items will increase the raw number of paying users.
6. Laser Focused Approach: Market Share1. East Side Game Studios – Proof of Concept 1. Deep , tightly integrated 2. Evolve, enhance and perfect 1. Technology, Strong APIs. 3. Engagement 4. Profitable 5. Partnership cooperation 6. Jason Bailey 7. Press Continued……
7. Market share - fayceoff1. Internal Sales: third party relationships 1. Sales Pipeline of over 250 game companies2. External Sales (3): 1. Sales Rep in San Francisco/L.A., Europe, & Asian 2. Establish local awareness 3. Sign 3rd party developers/publishers3. Partnerships 1. iQU – Partnership (100 million unique users) (NEW) 2. Atari, Digital River, and the9 (OF), and others.4. Conferences5. Marketing/PR
8. Fayceoff Milestones Feb: First Customer: June: East Side Fayceoff Nov: 2011 Games Mobile Fayceoff Integrated Android Founded – & & SocialSecure Tech Launched Trading Seed in Private Game Funding Beta Engine Jan: 2012 April: August: Platform Proof of Series A Launched Concept Funding & $3 - $5 Fayceoff Million Mobile iOS w/ PR
9. Organization Chart
10. The Competition • $450 million per year • Monetization / Failed Auction • Business 2 Player marketplace • Business 2 Player Marketplace • Startup
11. Trivia1. Phase 1 launched, $300k note/equity raised 1. Company formed, IP filed, phase 1 platform built, first customer, amazing team, sales pipeline2. Seed Round Closed $500,0003. Proof of Concept - First Company to prove p2p trading for social/casual virtual goods4. Scale => Mobile5. Scale Mobile => Social Trading Game Engine6. Series A - $2 to $4 million7. Exit : GREE, Atari, VISA, Digital River, Facebook