1. 46-48 Grosvenor Gardensis a classic stucco frontedproperty with a distinguished19th century heritage.now comprehensivelyrefurbished, it provides16,687 sq ft of contemporarygrade a office space.46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENSVICTORIA SW1
2. Rising full height a spectacular central atriumfloods the building with light.
3. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 02 / 03RedefinedCLASSIC46-48 offers 16,687 sq ft ofstylish and contemporarymodern offices of thehighest specification,behind a classic faÇade.With impressive views overGrosvenor Gardens, 46-48exudes a significant corporatepresence and the workingenvironment will fulfill allthe expectations of a 21stCentury business.
4. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 04 / 05 46-48GG.comRedefinedQualityThe spacious reception includes a bespokewalnut-topped reception desk, behind whichis a stylish lighting effect textured wall, alsoreplicated within the atrium.
5. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 06 / 07 46-48GG.com The period staircase has been carefully restored over the ground to second floors. From reception, two new ten person passenger lifts serve all floors.
6. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 08 / 09 46-48GG.comRedefinedLOCATIONThe property is located on the Local Occupiers ST PA JA 1 MSN RK M ES Green Parksouth side of Grosvenor Gardens LA 2 Google ’S L AL NE M 3i ST 3 LL T PA RE MEN WHI 4 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation HYDE PARK ETand overlooks the heart of LY HORS IL ANK TEH 5 American Express C AD C MB ALL 6 TFL PI E GUA QU L RIA E ALBelgravia to the rear. BSkyB 7 EE M E PA R L I A M E N T S T RE E T NS R GREEN PARK TH 8 PA Consulting VICTO DS ROAD 15 W ST. JAMES’ S AL RK M 9 BHP Billiton PA PARK IN K DE R UT HY RNE 10 Wellington Management International Ltd CO ES RID GE Hyde Park CO NS T IT UT ION H ILL Westminster TSB 10 KN I G H 17Victoria mainline and M IN Local Amenities UT ES Buckingham G ALK EEN Retail AGE W R O LD Q U O B IR D C Parliamentunderground (District, Circle Palace S S T RE ET ST O R E VE 11 Sainsbury’s Square N G AT E O R 12 Zara Houses of M A RG AR M P HA Y’ S LA Parliamentand Victoria Line) stations are G T OT HI L L S TRE E T Molton Brown FRANCE C 13 IN 4 TTY E C K AT E 6 ET Westminster M PE RE SLOA BU G IN House of Fraser Abbey GR EAT SM 14 BU ST UT Belgrave CK St. James’s Park ET ST RE A 3 IN RI ES Square GH O CT U NE Sopposite providing excellent Restaurants VI P 19 AM P 22 E R 15 The Goring TRE V E N O R P L AC GROS B G Victoria I TH ST R EE ET E ER E AT LG 16 The Grosvenor W 15 LO Tower ET E 4 Rcommunication links throughout 11 B AV E 12 20 GR The Lanesborough Gardens LG E 17 EET AD 10 STR 14 GR EAT P ET ER S 1 13 R 23 OS TR ORIA AV RO S TRE ET 18 Santini VICT E E T VE VIC E P T TO CE LA RIALondon and the South East, with Mango Tree NO SQ 19 C LA UA E M I LL BA N R RE 20 Wagamama 16 PA ET WI PL 18 E E R RE C ST LT W A Boisdale AC C R 21 M U Victoria ST RO LE E ON 5 QGatwick half an hour away. SLOA HA E S S ET EA bbar IS K TO 22 N TO 2 R ING RO 9 TO H ORS EFER RY R OAD C N TE N LA AN Balls Brothers EA NE S W AD NE 23 ES CK RE G EN C Y S TRE ET O FR GR 24 R CH G AO S V BU Olivo 21 Victoria Place R 24 TRE AD TE RD EN ET RO EN OR 25 Shopping Centre ES The Thomas Cubitt RO RE GR S 25 ET H ST C 8 OS CEWhether strolling, taking a bus or cab, Victoria 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS Y ET VIC TO RI A UR LA VEN ST RE ET RE 7 EBis within easy reach of the Royal Parks, Sloane PA ST OR Y MSquare, Belgravia, Pimlico, Westminster, the UR Sloane Square Y HA A VA GA K W UX EB ING ICEmbankment and the Thames. HA RD TERMINUS PLACE W W AR LL Tate EN CK BR LO BE ID Britain S BU WE LG GE R RO BE ST RA LG AD RA GE VE VE D EB OR ST ROA UR RO RE ICO GE AD ET PIML Y BR ’S DR Victoria ID GE IV E Pimlico D A C O H R EL L S A IT EA P
7. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 10 / 11 46-48GG.comRedefined Subsequent to the establishment of major new shopping facilities at Cardinal Place and the of considerable upgrading. Notable amenities now range from the time-honoured Goring Hotel arrival of new ‘blue-chip’ organisations whose and Ebury Street Wine Bar to modern arrivals likeVICTORIA staff expect the best in terms of shops, cafés Wagamama and Mango Tree. and restaurants, Victoria is the ongoing subject
8. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 12 / 13 46-48GG.comRedefinedCONNECTIONSVictoria is a major communicationshub allowing immediate accessto the underground, commuterlines AND trains direct to Gatwickairport EVERY 30 minutes. Travel Times from Victoria Station All other major London termini are easily Waterloo 9 minutes Euston 8 minutes reached from Victoria as is the City King’s Cross Canary Wharf 20 minutes and Canary Wharf. St Pancras International 9 minutes Oxford Circus 4 minutes Paddington 16 minutes Bank 16 minutes Liverpool Street 18 minutes London Bridge 12 minutes Charing Cross 11 minutes
9. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 14 / 15 46-48GG.comRedefined The building has been refurbished with sensitivity and attention to detail, retaining original period features to maintain period charm, and includesSTYLE such notable features as a Grade II listed conference room.
10. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 16 / 17 46-48GG.com Redefined EFFICIENCY Predominantly open plan floors provide light and airy office accommodation offering the occupier considerable flexibility. Specifications include: • air conditioning • raised access floors • suspended metal tiled ceilings • male & female WCs per floor • 2 x 10 person passenger lifts • striking manned reception • inset strip lighting Fifth floor – offices 1,231 sq ft 114.3 sq m Fourth floor – offices 2,044 sq ft 189.9 sq m Third floor – offices 2,072 sq ft 192.5 sq m Second floor – offices 2,328 sq ft 216.2 sq m First floor – offices 2,377 sq ft 220.8 sq m Ground floor – offices 2,370 sq ft 220.2 sq m Ground – reception area 472 sq ft 43.8 sq m Lower ground – offices 3,793 sq ft 353.3 sq m Total 16,687 sq ft 1,551 sq m
11. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 18 / 19 46-48GG.comGROUND FLOOR PLAN TYPICAL UPPER FLOOR PLAN2,370 sq ft / 220.2 sq m 2,072 sq ft / 192.5 sq m OFFICE OFFICE RECEPTION GROSVENOR GARDENS OFFICE ATRIUM OFFICE OFFICE N N
12. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 20 / 21 46-48GG.comLOWER GROUND FLOOR SPACE PLAN* 40 Work Station Positions Tea Point GROUND FLOOR SPACE PLAN* Reception Area (with seating and post room) Tea Point Meeting Room (8 person) Courtyard Meeting Room (3 person) 16 Work Station Positions Meeting Pod Comms Room Meeting Room (4 person) 2 Cellular Offices Copy Area 2 Large Store Rooms Copy Area3,793 sq ft / 353.3 sq m 2,370 sq ft / 220.2 sq m STATIONERY STATIONERY & FAX PRODUCT & FAX STORE COPY TEA TEA COMMS COPY POINT POINT PA MAIN PIGEON HOLES DROP IN ENTRANCE STUDY ZONE MEET COURTYARD MEETING BULK STORE/ OFFICE 1 RECEPTION ARCHIVE OFFICE 2 ATRIUM SOFT MEET POST 50" SCREEN ROOM/ COATS & LUGGAGE STORE 4 50" SCREEN MEET N N* Projected layout for tenant taking Lower Ground, Ground and First Floors * Projected layout for tenant taking Lower Ground, Ground and First Floors
13. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 22 / 23 46-48GG.comFIRST FLOOR SPACE PLAN* 24 Work Station Positions Conference Room (12-14 person) Kitchen and Tea Point Copy Area2,377 sq ft / 220.8 sq m CONFERENCE ROOM KITCHEN American BREAKFAST BAR Fridge Bench seats STATIONERY & FAX TEA POINT Bench seats COPY MEDIA WALL ATRIUM N* Projected layout for tenant taking Lower Ground, Ground and First Floors
14. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 24 / 25 46-48GG.comfourth FLOOR SPACE PLAN* 19 Work Station Positions Copy Area fifth FLOOR SPACE PLAN* 17 Work Station Positions Roof Terrace Meeting Room (10-12 person) Tea Point Open Plan Meeting Area Copy Area Reception Area with Waiting Area Study Area Cellular Office2,044 sq ft / 189.9 sq m 1,231 sq ft / 114.3 sq m OFFICE BAR PRINT/ TEA POINT COPY ROOF TERRACE RECEPTION REVIEW MEETING ROOM POST STUDY PUTTING ROOM/ GREEN STORE N N* Projected layout for tenant taking Fourth and Fifth Floors * Projected layout for tenant taking Fourth and Fifth Floors
15. 26 / 27 46-48GG.com View from 46-48 Grosvenor Gardens Grosvenor Gardens dates back to the 1860s when Victoria was being developed and provides a welcome oasis of green in this business area.
16. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 28 / 29 46-48GG.comGeneral specificationReception and Lobbies Hardwood veneered timber doors with sidelights. Roof Works Loadings Passenger Lift: All the office floors are served by WindowsDouble entrance into common reception from both Generally, painted softwood skirting 150 mm high. Raised ceiling level at 5th floor of No. 48 with Office Areas: Raised Floor = 0.41 kN/m2 2 x 10 person passenger lifts, each rated to 800kg Existing timber windows refurbished and provided with46 and 48 Grosvenor Gardens with entrance matting. Generally brushed stainless steel. new asphalt roof. Ceiling and Services = 0.5 kN/m2 carrying capacity. draught proof seals. New windows on the rear of thePorcelain tiled floors and ArmourColor textured paint finish Refurbished ornate room with listed ceiling to 1st floor. New roof structure to No. 48. Imposed Load = 2.5 kN/m2 Air Conditioning / Comfort Cooling: A Daikin VRV III new roof over No. 48.to walls. Floor to ceiling heights vary according to existing Timber decked roof terrace to 5th floor. Partitions = 1.0 kN/m2 heat recovery system consisting of slim ducted fan coilArmourCast feature wall with specialist lighting behind building restrictions. Existing dormers repaired and slates repaired. Stairs: Imposed Load = 4.0 kN/m2 units and wall mounted chassis units piped to heat Partition wallsreception desk. Plant room: Ceiling Services = 0.5 kN/m2 recover dx condensing units located in the plant room. 60 min fire rated to escape staircase and 30 min fire ratedTimber and glass reception desk with LED feature lighting. Atrium Super-Structure Imposed Load = 3.5 kN/m2 Each dx fan coil unit is provided with an individual to communal lobby walls with deflection heads as perNew 2 x 10 persons passenger lifts with stainless steel Solar controlled glazed roof on inverted trusses with The building comprises two six storey terraced properties Roof: Ceiling Services = 0.5 kN/m2 controller and the system as a whole is controlled by SE’s allowance. Walls insulated for sound performancewalls and porcelain tile floor. stainless steel components. with basements which have been combined together as Imposed Load = 0.6 kN/m2 a central I-Controller unit. to meet 45 Rw dB.Plasterboard ceilings with recessed lighting and access ArmourCast feature wall with specialist lighting one unit. The mansard roof is constructed from timber Ventilation: The toilets are ventilated by a centralpanels where required. approximately 12 m high. rafters and joists supported on steelwork beams and Services Ecosmart constant pressure twin fan system. Escape StairRefurbished existing grand staircase, with large mirrors. High doors with Juliette balconies to lower ground, masonry walls. The floors are typically constructed of The office areas are provided with base level fresh air and New painted metal escape staircase with hardwood External Design Conditions:Specialist lighting. ground and first floors. timber joists supported on steelwork beams and exhaust through a central fan / recuperation unit located handrails. Summer 28 ºC db / 18 ºC wbElectrical riser with fire rated doors on each level. Porcelain tiled floor with power supply for flexible use. load-bearing masonry walls. Various openings have been on the external terrace. Wall mounted lighting. Winter -3 ºC saturatedCleaners cupboard on lower ground floor level. formed through load-bearing walls using steelwork beams Electrical Power: Electrical distribution terminates at a High level smoke control through fireman’s operated Interior Design Conditions: Toilet Cubicles and box frames. The new lift shaft is of load-bearing block 12 way SPN distribution board within the electrical riser, switch in ground floor lobby. Summer 23 ºC (+/- 2ºC)Typical Office Floor work construction. a floor void with basic containment routes are provided Lobbies to main escape stairs omitted due to installation Porcelain tiled floors and part walls. Winter 20 ºC (+/- 2ºC)Open plan floor plates with new openings in the party wall for the tenant to utilise for fit-out purposes. of mist sprinkler system. Full height cubicles with concealed cisterns behind Fresh Air Provision: 10 litres per second per personbetween No. 46 and 48. Lighting: Luminaires’ compliant to Cibse LG3 / LG7 hardwood veneered panels. Sub-Structure based on 1 person per 10m²Metal clad raised access floor panels, 600 x 600 mm, achieving a working plane lighting level of 500 lux, In cubicle basins and paper towel dispenser and full wall The load-bearing walls are supported on mass concrete Cooling Power Loads: Communications and security100 mm above existing first floor level. with control through an intelligent Symtronic lighting length mirror. strip footing founded on River Terrace Gravel. The lift shaft Lighting 12 w/m² Incoming service duct from the main telecomsMetal pan ceiling tiles with plasterboard borders. control package. Recessed downlighters in lobbies and cubicles in has a reinforced concrete pad foundation beneath the lift Small Power 25 w/ m² infrastructure to the electrical riser.Ceiling incorporates light fittings, sprinkler heads and Fire Suppression: A “Mist” type fire suppression system plasterboard ceilings. pit. The basement floor construction is a ground bearing Lighting: Offices designed to achieve 500 lux Electronic pass cards operates the main entrance doorssmoke detectors. is provided to all office areas. White porcelain sanitary ware with polished chrome fittings. concrete slab of varying thickness. Power Supply: The building is provided with a 400A and access to the main office floors. TPN supply. Each office floor is provided with a Cards are programmable to suit different tenancy 100A SPN supply. arrangements. Refer to electrical specification.
17. 46-48 GROSVENOR GARDENS 30 / 31 46-48GG.comThe perspective from the 5th floorterrace looking out over Belgravia.
18. A development by 46-48GG.comMisrepresentation clause Tuckerman Commercial Limited give notice that (i) The particulars are set out as a general outlineonly for the intended guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract; (ii) Alldescriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are givenwithout responsibility and any intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representations of factbut must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them; (iii) No person in the employmentof Tuckerman Commercial Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.Designed and produced by Sectorlight +44 (0)20 7499 2333 October 2009 SLO13292