2. …and I live in Horsham, Pennsylvania “Cause this city is my city, and I love it yeah I love it. I was born and raised here, I’ve got it made here, and if I had it my way I’d want to stay here.” –Patrick Stump
3. …and if you Google my nameYou will see I am a student at Hatboro-Horsham High School and I have given a speech for my youth group at Upper Dublin Lutheran Church.
4. …and if you Google my name in 5 yearsYou will see that I have graduated college with my bachelor’s degree in teaching and I might be looking at colleges for my master’s degree.
5. …and Google will not tell youI like participating in missionary projects with my church, both during the summer and the school year. “Making homes warmer, safer, drier.” I like doing the best I can in school because I know it will help me with my future.
6. …and I am
7. … and I wantTo have a successful and happy future as a secondary math teacher.
8. …and I am good at
9. …and another one of my traits is
10. …and I am good at“The most basic of allhuman needs is the need tounderstand and beunderstood. The best wayto understand people is tolisten to them.” - RalphNichols “Words should be used as tools of communication and not as a substitute for action.” - Anonymous
11. …and another one of my traits is
12. …and another one of my traits is "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all." Dale Carnegie "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." -Walter Elliott
13. …and some things I would like to do again is
14. …and something I wouldn’t like to do is
15. My name is Marissa Irizarry……and I am a student who aspires to be a math teacher inthe suburbs because I love working with kids and I love to help others. With my perseverance and enthusiasm, I will achieve this goal in five to ten years.To contact me email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .