1. So I guess they postponed the show of the Eons:the End of the World. On December 22 everythingwas just like the day before.
2. Actually, it did end. The World ends all the time.Each time it ends, we die, together with things, places, peopleand ideas we are familiar with. The next day we have to rebuildit.
3. Some people are tragically unlucky and their world ends in such a waythat rebuilding anything is a herculean task. The parents and relatives ofthe children and teachers murdered in Connecticut had their worldpulverized. Whatever they manage to rebuild will not resemble the worldthey knew until December 14.
4. My world ended, and so did yours. My world endedevery time something very important changed in it.Losses, deaths, injuries, separations but alsoacquisitions and new experiences. They all ended myworld as I knew it.
5. Some of these changes were quite radical. Some losses were so hardto get over that I stalled. I bet many of you went through quite a few ofthose.
6. However, all these experiences – the good and the hurtful ones –gave me the opportunity to build a better world out of theremains of the old.I rebuild my world by connecting and reconnecting.Reconnecting with myself and the Iron.
7. Reconnecting and connecting with goodpeople and loved ones.This year the world ended twice. The oneI rebuilt is the most beautiful I have livedin.And I did it with and because of YOU.To the dear friends that people my NewWorld, I wish the most wonderful NewYear.