2. Why are you interested in working for our company?
3. What do you know about our company?
4. What do you expect to gain from our company?
5. What skills do you expect to develop if selected for this job?
6. Describe yourself.
7. What things make you a better candidate for this position than the others who have also applied for this job?
8. Is there something that you have doubts about or would like to ask me about this job?
9. Thank you for your time. We will communicate with you in the next days to confirm if you where chosen for this position. Good evening!
After Student B answers all questions and finishes his interview, the student will change position and now become the one who makes the listed questions.
Student A will now answer all questions in English and cannot copy answers from student B, he/she must be creative and give different answers in line with what is being asked.
If wished, students can change partners!
Audio - example
Have fun, be creative and professional answering these questions!
Listen to the audio if you have doubts about the listed questions (optional example).
Remember: Only English is allowed through all the interview!
After doing this activity with your classmate, write a one-page journal entry of your overall feelings about this activity, and what things you suggest to add or delete from this simulated job interview.