1. I am a personal brand Live your talents for a successful career By Marieke Schoenmaker
2. This is a story about how people become successful personal brands Please share with the community your personal experience with personal branding Contact the Experience Innovation Group on Slideshare by giving your comments and learn from each other
3. Imagine …. What do Jack Welch, Richard Branson, Larry Page and Sergey Brin have in common?
4. They live their talents and have became successful business leaders
5. Everyone can be successful by becoming a personal brand!
6. It only requires to look at yourself as an unique person
7. Unique persons are Reliable, meaningful and differentiated
8. They are a concept and communicate in a tangible, consistent way
9. They are connected with themselves
10. Imagine … are you connected with yourself?
11. Becoming a personal brand takes 10 steps <ul><li>Map you functional skills </li></ul><ul><li>Research what you offer more </li></ul><ul><li>Maintain your authenticity </li></ul><ul><li>Choose your 3 most important characteristics </li></ul><ul><li>Translate those into identity related terms </li></ul><ul><li>Determine your look </li></ul><ul><li>Express your slogan </li></ul><ul><li>Describe your positioning </li></ul><ul><li>Make a communication plan </li></ul><ul><li>Practice what you preach! </li></ul>
12. It all is reflected in your personal brand template Your Brand Essence Knowledge Charisma Motives Presentation Behavior Communication Education Experience Personality Passion Talents Style
13. Guess … who is this brand? Casual Contemporary Passionate Naked Chef Cheeky Chops Fifteen restaurants Cook Trendy Spontaneous Cooking books Autodidact Easy cooking
14. Guess … who is this brand? Authority Top football player Own language Stubborn Football analyst Conflicts Columnist Top trainer Involved Hero Foundation Sport brand Different movies and books
15. To discover your personal brand is a creative journey Inspiration Concepting Practice Insight in your talents Execute talent test What are my characteristics, what is the value for my organization? Discover more Talk with others about Your most beautiful day, magazine and for what things someone might wake you up Perception by others Ask others what they see as your talents Mood boarding Visualize what expresses you most Your talents Ask others what they see and select your 3 most important talents Personal Brand template Translate all identified terms into your personal brand template Your Looks Talk with the ‘ Kleursalon’ about your looks Decide which platform fits your brand most Social networking Your slogan Start communicating your mission Live beyond your talents Be all you want to be
16. Enjoy your journey and successes!
17. I'm a Connector, Entrepreneur and Network Orchestrator. Connecting the unconnected: people, ideas and knowledge. Passionate about experience driven innovation. My expertise: Channels & Experience Innovation My values Collaboration and Participation My drivers Professional and Personal growth
18. Marieke Schoenmaker +31-622497148 www.slideshare.net/group/experience-innovation www.slideshare.net/mariekeschoenmaker www.insightory.com www.experienceinnovation.blogspot.com www.linkedin.com/in/mariekeschoenmaker [email_address] Enjoy! “ Life is one big opportunity for growth” In collaboration with Inspired by TalentFirst and the Kleursalon