The Confidence of a Woman
Dependent on optimal levels of estrogen and testosterone.
One half of The Jessica Rabbit Effect.
Without testosterone, a woman will be depressed and her
posture will reflect that of a depressed woman.
Questions My Clients Ask
Do women need testosterone?
What does it do?
Why do I need it?
What happens when I get too much?
How does estrogen effect testosterone?
What happens when I don’t have enough?
What happens when I get enough testosterone?
How does testosterone effect my libido?
That’s not what I heard….
Androgens & Estrogens
Androgens are male hormones
Estrogens are female hormones
• For women, testosterone is a very important female sex hormone
• It has a secondary role of importance to estrogen
• Most of the estrogen a woman produces in her body is first made from
• Women actually have more androgenetic-like hormones in the body
than they have estrogen
• Androgens and testosterone play very important roles in a woman's
• A major natural anti-depressant
Do Women Need Testosterone?
• Physical & Psychological effects
• One of the top three anti-depressants for both genders
• Increase bone & muscle strength
• Increase mood and communication
• Increase libido & sexual response
• Mental clarity
• Increase self esteem & confidence
• Decision-making hormone
What Does It DO?
Why Do I Need It?
• Strutting your stuff
• Greater sense of control over life
• Making decisions, different outlook
• Energy & Stamina
• Improved physical performance & endurance
• Improved mental clarity
• Body sculptor & fat burner
• Improves self esteem and confidence
What Happens When I Get Too Much?
• Increase the size of a woman’s clitoris
• Causes growth of hair on her body and face that is
• Out of control libido
• Can also mutate her voice causing it to drop an octave
How Does Estrogen Effect Testosterone?
• It has a secondary role of importance to estrogen
• Without estrogen in adequate amounts to up-regulate production of
testosterone receptors testosterone cannot work effectively in the
• Most people do not know that all of the estrogen a woman produces
in her body is first made from testosterone
• Women actually have more androgenetic like hormones in the body
than they have estrogen.
What Happens When I Don’t Have Enough?
Some symptoms of low testosterone include
depression, anxiety, worry, fatigue, dependency, loss of self-esteem, loss of
muscle tone, Increased injury, loss of energy and
strength, lethargy, decreased recovery from exercise and stress, loss of
libido, inability to problem solve, higher anxiety. A woman will be more
easily stressed and overwhelmed by life stressors with low testosterone.
Vicious cycle of low estrogen, low testosterone, and high cortisol.
What Happens When I Take Testosterone?
• Treating symptoms or treating cause?
• Body rebuilder & fat burner
• More patient, resourceful, & resilient
• Protects the heart and breast
• Increase scalp hair growth
• Tasks get completed
• More peaceful outlook on life
• Significant reduction in anxiety
How Does Testosterone Effect My Sex
• Increases sex drive
• Increases clitoral and vaginal stimulation
• Vagina more responsive to touch and non-sexual touching
• Random sexual thoughts throughout the day
• More seductive, especially with adequate estrogen
That’s Not What I Heard…..
• Does not increase aggression
• Does not thin hair
• Does not masculinize a woman
• Does not adversely affect liver
• Does not increase clotting factors
How Testosterone Cycles
Women’s bodies cycle with the phases of the moon……..
What Causes Low Testosterone in Women?
Ovarian failure: estrogen deficiency
Age: naturally declining hormones
Food choices: eating crap
Procedures: oblation and other invasive
Medications, recreational drugs, birth control pills
Epigenetics and the hand we’re dealt
Lifestyle choices: sedentary job, no sunshine
Inadequate and improper sleep
Improper dosing of estrogen replacement therapy
How To Restore Testosterone In Women
• Find a 4th Generation HRT Specialist
• Functional Menopause Medicine
• Physical activity in sunshine
• Transdermal, compounded cream
• Continual monitoring
To learn more, or if your doctor is interested in
being trained in
The Panacea Protocol: Bioidentical Cyclic Dosed
Hormone Restoration Systems™
please email info@PanaceaSciences.com
Thank you for listening and spending your time with me. I
know how busy things can get, and it means a lot you chose
I’d love to hear from you. Please email the show and tell us
what you’d like to hear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoyed the show, please forward it to a friend you
think may enjoy it as well.
ActivEssentials™ for Women is a
combination of four targeted
nutritional formulas packaged
together to provide convenient and
comprehensive nutritional support.
MedCaps Menopause™ is a unique
combination blend that is
formulated to provide nutritional
targeted nourishment for women
during menopause. It features
specially selected herbs and
nutrients that support the adrenal
glands’ adaptive response as well
as support circulation, relaxation
and overall well-being. Featuring a
non soy derived source of
isoflavones, MedCaps Menopause
may also beneficially influence
estrogen receptor function.
RegeneMax™ provides ch-OSA® (choline-
stabilized orthosilicic acid), that helps
naturally nourish your body’s beauty
proteins. Regular orthosilicic acid is highly
unstable, leading it to form polymers. These
polymers are too large for the human body
to absorb. But the patented “choline
stabilization” technology in RegeneMax
prevents the polymers from
forming, ensuring optimal absorption.
RegeneMax has been formulated with
clinically proven ch-OSA for your
Hormone Protect™ is an ideal
combination of DIM
(diindolylmethane) and SGS™
(glucoraphanin) that helps protect
estrogen-sensitive tissues by
promoting healthy estrogen
metabolism and supporting
detoxification and neutralization
of harmful estrogen metabolites
• Support Healthy Testosterone Levels
• Support Healthy Libido and Performance
• Support Overall Vitality
• Optimize Physical Strength and Endurance
• Support Sense of Healthy Mental and Physical
TestoPlex™ is a proprietary formula that includes
synergistic, antioxidant-rich, bioactive extracts that
support vitality and general physical and mental
well-being. It has a patented green oat extract and
unique mungbean sprout powder. Salivary assays
have shown that the combination of ingredients in
TestoPlex free up serum-bound testosterone to
optimize availability of this important hormone.
Estro Harmony™ is for women who want
relief from menopausal hot ﬂashes and
support for breast health. Research
suggests the ingredients in this formula
can also beneﬁt cardiovascular status and
This all-natural formula delivers a
proprietary blend of plant lignan extract
and 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN) from
hops, at clinically relevant levels, to
support the body’s natural process of
healthy aromatase activity and exert
phytoestrogen (e.g., enterolactone) and
Melatonin CR is a vegetarian formula with
a biphasic delivery system that releases
melatonin quickly and then steadily.
Melatonin is naturally produced in the
pineal gland in response to changes in light
exposure; it helps promote healthy sleep
patterns as well as antioxidant and immune
activities. Melatonin CR can support these
functions by helping to maintain normal
levels of melatonin in the body.
PMS Soothe™ is a
comprehensive blend of
Native American and
Chinese herbs traditionally
used to provide balance
and support for a healthy
RelaxMax™ is an innovative formula in
the form of cherry-flavored, powdered
drink mix. It contains a blend of
ingredients that supports the body's
natural synthesis of catecholamines, the
GABA, hormonal balance, and healthy
glucose metabolism. RelaxMax aims to
promote a calm, relaxed, well-balanced
emotional and physiological state.
The XYMOGEN Mitochondrial
Renewal Kit (MRK) is formulated to
support and promote mitochondrial
biogenesis and function. MRK
supplies three active, orally bioavailable
ER™, Resveratin™ Plus, and ALAmax
CR™—which function synergistically
to support the critical role that
mitochondria play in metabolism. The
patented functional components found
in the MRK are safe, well-tolerated, and
have been uniquely prepared to enhance
both absorption and overall
bioavailability in order to maximize
patient benefit and satisfaction.
ProbioMax DDS™ is a chewable
probiotic designed to activate in
the oral cavity for support of
healthy teeth and gums.
As you chew it releases the safe
and powerful DDS-18™ strain of
beneficial bacterium that normally
occurs in a healthy oral cavity. S
salivarius DDS-18 then attaches to
cells in the oral cavity and
colonizes, positively affecting the
bacterial population therein and
naturally defending the teeth and
All the information in this podcast is intended for educational purposes only, and should not be
construed as personal medical advice. Marie Hoag, MBA is not a physician, and does not give
medical advice. She encourages you to do your own research and to make your own health care
decisions with the guidance of a qualified physician.
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither the information, nor
any formula(s) mentioned are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The above information, comments, and opinions are for educational purposes only. At no time should it take
the place of individualized evaluation and treatment recommendations provided by a qualified and licensed
health care practitioner in the context of a clinical relationship. Practitioners should evaluate the above
information using their expertise coupled with each patient’s individualized assessment.