Favourite recyclable plastic: PET (1) & HDPE (2)
1. What does PLASTIC mean:Capable of being shaped or moduled
2. One Minute…………
5. In 2006–0743,777,000tonnes of waste were generated inAustralia.Australians used 3.9 The amount of wastebillion plastic generated grew byshopping bags in 31 % between2007 2002–03 and 2006–07.
6. How many plastic bags = 1 Kilo ?
8. Plastic bottles are rigid plastic.
9. Plastic bags are flexible plastic.
10. Step 1: Step 2:Bring in your plastic Drop them in thebags and flexible RED Collection Binplastic packaging.
11. Step 3:RED picks up the plasticbags and takes them to Step 4:our RED Centre. Then the bags are fed into a shredding machine where they are munched up into small bits.
12. Step 5: Step 6:The plastic is then heated to When the plastic cools, ita very high temperature and becomes hard and it can bepoured into moulds to make used to build furniture likeshapes. benches and tables for your school!