Book your tickets now for the OMiG Awards… Thanks to Brassarie on the Corner and Luxury Limousine Hire, Galway – we are giving a way a fabulous prize for one lucky ticket holder – for a limo drive to the awards and a meal for two in the Brassarie on the Corner… Anyone who purchases a ticket before April 4th will automatically be entered into the draw… Tickets are only €5/per person +€1.05 booking fee.
The evening will process as follows:
• ‘Networking with a Twist’
• Eoin Kennedy, Founder, The Congregation.
• Warren Davidson, Head of Client Services and Dara
O'Donovan, Social Media Marketing Manager, H&A
Marketing and PR both discussing The Social Media
• Finalising the night Q&As, then tea, coffee and
Want to Get Involved and Volunteer with
If so email -firstname.lastname@example.org
or talk to a volunteer member tonight
Interested in sponsoring one of our
events?...find out more by emailing
Networking with a Twist
• On entry everyone puts his or her business
card/details in a ‘hat’.
• To start the ‘networking with a twist’ everyone takes
a business card out of the hat.
– Rules; Find the person whose business card you took out
of the ‘hat’.
– No shouting out the name to find them.
– Find them through asking people.
– Have fun!!
– Talk loads and tell people about you and your company.
– When you find the business card owner, introduce